UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO Gamers Banner

Addicted

Disciple
Re: UO Gamers Banner

psispaz said:

This is the banner now.

Sloth said:
Unfortunately zero down time would = 100% up time, that short duration after server wars counts as down time ):. Not to rain on your parade or anything.

No prob, appreiciate the criticism. Its a test run.

bobby said:
You need Dr.Phil help In your life.

I have no idea where you are going with this........do I know you? I'm pretty sure you don't know me. Nevermind the fact that you call me weird, when you're the one wearing BLAZE ORANGE CHUCK TAYLORS.

bobby-hybrid

Wanderer

Shock Therapy said:
I have no idea where you are going with this........do I know you? I'm pretty sure you don't know me. Nevermind the fact that you call me weird, when you're the one wearing BLAZE ORANGE CHUCK TAYLORS.

Sorry but no i hate all that if it was up to me the shard will be wipe maybe save just they accounts but all iteams gone and will be uor

psispaz

Sorceror

Nice effect with the G gamerx. If you added a little top jaw to the inside curl of the G and an eye you could make it look like a dragon's head.

GamerXR72

Wanderer

psispaz said:
Nice effect with the G gamerx. If you added a little top jaw to the inside curl of the G and an eye you could make it look like a dragon's head.

Such things are better suited for larger images in my experience. The G is actually parts of the UO that I took the liquify tool too and then applied a custom layer style too both of them.