UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO Gamers Hybrid Raffle

kilword said:
should have like a hella rare item also like something thats theres only like 1 or 2 on the shard

Um a private House built on a Private Island...hmmm...those are common....LOL......idiot

Shinsaru

Wanderer
Hes stating an opinion about the post whereas your just coming in here to talk nonsense shit, who the fuck cares what you have to say if its not about anything. Get a fucking grip and let people state there opinion about the thread, and the raffle. Every single thread has a friggin idiot like you revelations, coming in and bringing it completely off topic for NO apparent reason. STFU

kilword

Wanderer
A house isn't a ITEM i said "ITEM" man you say one thing and someones always has to try a riducule calm down kids.

Revelations said:
Um a private House built on a Private Island...hmmm...those are common....LOL......idiot

Hammurabi

Wanderer

B

bronze

this raffle thing sounds like a great idea. I think a lot of people would rather give a buck than 10-20, so that's more $$$

and prizes kick ass :D

(seriously Revalations calm the fuck down, you remind me of a kid I knew in highschool)

AnBuSasuke

Wanderer
problem is im guessing they may go for 1 buck per ticket BUT with the way the donation store is set up you have to spend 5+ bucks to let the transaction go thru iv tried to buy special hair dye only but it wouldnt let me said i had to buy at least 5 dollars worth of items

NeOsYn KnOx

Wanderer
i think itll be good but i cant donate :S im running low on cash this month but if your going to have one next month im in for it :D

Vay-Jon

Wanderer
Hmmm when does this start? I am willing to throw in some cash. How much are tickets? Even though I know I have a very low chance of winning, because I have bad luck when it comes to this type of thing.