UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO Gamers Hybrid Raffle

R

Ryan

This post has been reported about 30 times by people not liking that we are saying "oh i've donated xxxx to the shard" because they wish they could and cant.

AnBuSasuke

Wanderer
so shall we stop saying how much we have donated? i dont mind if ya delete my post saying that i understand it makes people sad they cant donate to shard once i start my new job ill donate for em :+/

Uchiha~Sasuke said:
so shall we stop saying how much we have donated? i dont mind if ya delete my post saying that i understand it makes people sad they cant donate to shard once i start my new job ill donate for em :+/
I'll take one, j/k!

Speaking of reports, do you think my new sig will get any? :)

JohnDoe

Wanderer
Punkers Slave said:
Speaking of reports, do you think my new sig will get any? :)

The only reason someone might report it is because you're too fucking stupid to spell masturbation correctly. Jesus Christ, you fucking suck.

JohnDoe said:
The only reason someone might report it is because you're too fucking stupid to spell masturbation correctly. Jesus Christ, you fucking suck.
Thank you for pointing out my small mistake in such a mature manner. As odd as it seems, in my first version i spelt it correctly.

First Version:

Also, I took the liberty of fixing the mistake. Just for you.