UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO Gamers: Hybrid Staff Member of the Year 2005

R

Ryan

UO Gamers: Hybrid Staff Member of the Year 2005

2005 was an amazing year for UO Gamers: Hybrid. We've been through a lot of up's and a lot of downs.

Overall for the year the shard's availability has measured in at around 97%. Meaning its been up 97% of the time we've expected it to be.

We've had a great year, and we did it with the help of our players and our staff.

Today I've named our 2005 Staff Member of the Year:

Please help me in congratulating GM Engage as he has been with UO Gamers: Hybrid for a long time, and is doing an EXCELLENT job. GM Engage has carried the 'off hours' shift on his own for a long time now. However we've given him some help with that task in the form of a new staff member. You'll get the details when the rest of the hand picked hirings are done.

Please only use this thread to thank GM Engage or any of our staff for their dedication and service to you, our players.

Jismo

Wanderer
Re: UO Gamers: Hybrid Staff Member of the Year 2005

Congratulations Engage, I'm pretty sure you've been helpful for me at some point.

Mekkahfire

Wanderer

I agree fully!!! Hes been a HUGE help to me in the past AND very recently! Congrats engauge!!

selo

Wanderer

Congratulations Engage. You have made my stay on Gamers that much better. I look forward to gaming with you for a long time to come.

Djssdbomb

Wanderer

Hey Congradulations Engage..I've personally appreciated all that you guys as GM's have done for us.. Well deserved award...

Tamerano/Double Edge

Pope-hybrid

Sorceror

Congratulations Engage!!!!!!!!!!! That is terrific.. Although I have only recently joined our community, I can see that it only functions as well as it does because of the efforts of the hard working staff. Thank you all and have a Happy Holiday Season!!!

erek

Wanderer

I appreciate you guys.
Thank you for everything.
Seriously guys.
Thank you so much.
-erek.

lute

Wanderer

Congrats! You earned it man!
Too bad there is only one award to give out, the entire admin staff outdid themselves this past year... grats to everybody! Pass the spliff! Remember... puff puff pass!

s.lick360

Wanderer

congrads and thanks to all the staff that make this shard run

Samara

Wanderer

Congrats Engage =)

You becoming Gm was well overdue and this well deserved.

Said it once in a page and I'll say it again, congrats on being the staff member of the year on the best shard ever =)

Engage

Wanderer

Aww shucks....

Thanks all I'll try and keep it up! I was really not expecting this.. :p