UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO Gamers: Hybrid Staff Member of the Year 2005

Dex-hybrid

Wanderer
Re: UO Gamers: Hybrid Staff Member of the Year 2005

haehea

Strong

Wanderer

Taking shit from players is tough work. GG to all staff.

Like I said to you before, you are one of the hardest working, most friendly and helpful staff members on Hybrid.

Congradulations and you definetly deserved it.

Shoshin

Wanderer

Even though I have never persosnally "enaged" you (yeag, I know, bad pun), I thank you, and the rest of the staff for all your hard work. W00T W00T!

-F

ENGAGE FTW!!!!!! You always answer my posts in uo or in mirc - very helpful - i wouldnt wish any type of cancer on you and thats saying something!

PooSlap

Wanderer

Good Move Ryan!

Engage is an excellent GM. Very friendly and very helpful. He helped a friend and I.

I think the next step should be promoting him!

Ophidian aka MareFinder2k

Sammich

Wanderer
I believe I have talked/dealed with every GM but you, you really must be doing with the important stuff if your not helping noobs like me, congradulations.

golgotha418

Wanderer

Congrats and thanks you all make this place exist, now if you could only raise the maturity level of the avg player......