UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO Map Minecraft Server

psz

Administrator
UDICraft server should be up and running Friday after the final 1.7 release of Minecraft.

UDICraft.mcpro.co is the server address for Minecraft.

If you want on, I'll need you to PM me you Minecraft username so I can add you to the whitelist.

It's technically a 38 person server, though I'm expecting only about 20 or so (I got a good deal on the server by getting it for one year, instead of monthly)

psz

Administrator
Server is live. If you've pm'd me your Minecraft name, you should be able to log on.

psz

Administrator
Not sure who died, but I found your stuff and dropped it in a chest where you died (Outside of Britain)

*EDIT* And did the same for a wooden house even further out (Looks like a creeper 'splosion)

psz

Administrator
The First Bank of Britain is finished and awaits your AFKing and banksitting! (For that authentic UO experience!)

Next project: The Blue Boar (Dupre would be most displeased if I didn't)

psz

Administrator
Taking a break from building the Nether Tunnel to Minoc... I have a fully powered enchanting table next to an anvil in my hidey-hole. Also found a Spider spawner and made a primitive XP farm in case anyone needs it (Follow ALL THE TORCHES)

psz

Administrator
Minoc's been connected up in the Nether. Tailor shop in Britain has a chest inside that has free wool (and occasionally string)

psz

Administrator
The hosting service was updating hard drives and databases... should be fixed by now

psz

Administrator
Almost finished the tunnel to and the "Portal Room" around the Magincia Portal in the Nether... Bonus: Nether Fortress right outside!

psz

Administrator
Found some Netherwort....... Thus: New Brewing Stand in the Anvil/Enchanting room. (Also putting one in the spider grinder)

psz

Administrator
If you happen to see a dirt mound just south of the Brit Moongate, there's a villager in there from the Nether Tunnel. I plan to move him to Britain

psz

Administrator
One of the players and I hace updated Zeph's Ultima Texture Pack to work with Minecraft 1.7.2. He also fixed the Iron Tools/Weapons textures (It was hard to tell stone and iron axes and hoes apart).

I have also replaced the original Minecraft music with various songs from the Ultima series (including classic UO)

http://psz01.dyndns.org:2494/minecraft/UltimaResources.zip

There is a mild bug, though: For some reason the menu screen will play two songs at the same time when you first start. Going into a world and existing back to the menu fixes it. This also does not happen in-game.

psz

Administrator
The latest is a bugfix update that fixes (amongst other things) the render distance issues. They've also added Twitch.TV integration, so you can stream directly from Minecraft, without needed a 3rd party program.