UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Uo newbs, you're next ;)

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
Im not sure if this is uonewbs or his best friend.. but i decided to test out computer i built with my new 5 ping connection...
No more playing on my bed with my laptop on wireless.. Let me show you how i got the tittle long before you thought you were big fish in a really small pond...

Trammel Toe-1.png Trammel Toe-2.png Trammel Toe-3.png Trammel Toe-4.png Trammel Toe-5.png Trammel Toe-6.png Trammel Toe-8.png Trammel Toe-9.png Trammel Toe-10.png

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
I believe he owes me "an account" or 100k per duel soo... add em up.. Oh wait i know he wont pay.. good thing i have 400 mil in shit.. [e oops

uonewb

Page
so sorry, but bro that's not me. why don't you, with ur badass comp and connection record some vids for ppl to see? would help with creating action.

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
To be very honest, I am now starting to shake the uo rust off, and there's definitely a difference from me playing in my bed on a laptop laying down lmao.. Let me know when we can do best of 10 or whatever

uonewb

Page
chaotix the type of nigga to know someone crashed before the duel started and take the easy win and count that towards a set of duels.. LOL