UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Uo newbs, you're next ;)

uonewb

Page
you spam wands and run nonstop, then bring in a bola fencer vs me not having any armor, far from rage logged. i've had enough of ur lies and excuses and cheap ways to win. NEXT

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
that's a lie, yet again. but "congratz" why don't we duel now? there is plenty of money to be made here. couple people willing to put money down.=) i could use the gold.

Funny because I have 30 screen shots and you have 0.

And your death screen shots are turned on.

Nice try though

uonewb

Page
Funny because I have 30 screen shots and you have 0.

And your death screen shots are turned on.

Nice try though
ive said this before.. i'll say it again... for the last time, when i quit for the week that i did, i deleted every screen shot, i dont need to provide proof. come duel me and i will then provide the proof that you need..and you know it=)

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
ive said this before.. i'll say it again... for the last time, when i quit for the week that i did, i deleted every screen shot, i dont need to provide proof. come duel me and i will then provide the proof that you need..and you know it=)

Hahahaah hhahaaha

You have posted screen shots older than when you said you were gonna quit.

And I'm pretty sure those duels took place AFTER you quit for like 20 minutes

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror

Funny how you cant play uo till i log off and go to girlfriends house tonight. You step out pits one time, and you die.