UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOG: Hybrid Revolution

typh

Sorceror
Re: UOG: Hybrid Revolution

LOL!

i swear this server is so full of fat aggression that its not even funny.
a bunch of guys who dont get their chicks off now just get off pwning nubs and then think they rule the planet. i laugh everytime i get killed by a 4v1 scenario then they say "pwnt". lol.

Winged

Wanderer

Answer this question for me please: why would i go to any dungeon or exploring when i can: use easyUO to get me 10k worth of iron ingots overnight which i sell for 70k (i actually buy these cause i need the ingots :( ); Camp an idoc for rares which will be sold on the forums for 700k and if i happen to place i will also get close to that. All in about one days worth of time. Until this playstyle isn't interrupted. Just today i reported an easyuo guy in minoc mines. He was dumb enough to use that in a populated place and got reported. But how about those who never get reported? Would you sell ur iron for 6gp a piece (568k bulk) if you mined it urself? I have no clue how can this be fixed but maybe some random events which players have to do, some software to detect loops... i dont know. it has got to end. This is flooding the economy with cheaters and gold! If a cheater feels he can get away with it he will call in his other cheater friends. I play here for 5 months and have about 37k left after training my characters. I know some who play for 2 months, never donated and have many millions already. This makes it impossible to buy an house at a decent price. IF people can only have 4 houses tops and an virtually unlimited number of items, why are the housing forums the most busy? BECAUSE PEOPLE CHEAT so they have like 9 accounts full of houses. Please count how many houses are desert. PVP only shards dont live long so get over it. Hybrid is an hybrid shard, not a pvp only shard if that was the case why not have everyone "spawn" with armor and weapons and ready to fight?

Ajax

Lord

Play what you enjoy. This is a game, games are meant to be fun, aren't they?

aemneuspeed

Knight

there just jealous cuz all the newbies they could pk left, and now they have to face real competition :D

hoglegs

Sorceror

Reading Winged's crybaby posts on these forums makes me want to have fat aggression.

Andycrapped

Wanderer

typh;1617986 said:
i swear this server is so full of fat aggression that its not even funny.
Couldn't agree more.

I haven't seen this many fat, angry nerds since I played WoW.

Less Jiggle please.

Winged

Wanderer

hoglegs;1618100 said:
Reading Winged's crybaby posts on these forums makes me want to have fat aggression.

Cuz u know its all true. Atention, the newbies are copying what they see. They pay good attention.

GluttSDS

Sorceror

blessed weps ruin pvp-- what if a gang of 15+ red factioners rolled nightly PKing with their blessed aggy spears... would that be fair to the non faction blues theyre killing?

Ozzy

Sorceror

GluttSDS;1618148 said:
blessed weps ruin pvp-- what if a gang of 15+ red factioners rolled nightly PKing with their blessed aggy spears... would that be fair to the non faction blues theyre killing?

All is fair in love and... PvP? :s

Winged;1618008 said:
Answer this question for me please: why would i go to any dungeon or exploring when i can: use easyUO to get me 10k worth of iron ingots overnight which i sell for 70k (i actually buy these cause i need the ingots :( ); Camp an idoc for rares which will be sold on the forums for 700k and if i happen to place i will also get close to that. All in about one days worth of time. Until this playstyle isn't interrupted. Just today i reported an easyuo guy in minoc mines. He was dumb enough to use that in a populated place and got reported. But how about those who never get reported? Would you sell ur iron for 6gp a piece (568k bulk) if you mined it urself? I have no clue how can this be fixed but maybe some random events which players have to do, some software to detect loops... i dont know. it has got to end. This is flooding the economy with cheaters and gold! If a cheater feels he can get away with it he will call in his other cheater friends. I play here for 5 months and have about 37k left after training my characters. I know some who play for 2 months, never donated and have many millions already. This makes it impossible to buy an house at a decent price. IF people can only have 4 houses tops and an virtually unlimited number of items, why are the housing forums the most busy? BECAUSE PEOPLE CHEAT so they have like 9 accounts full of houses. Please count how many houses are desert. PVP only shards dont live long so get over it. Hybrid is an hybrid shard, not a pvp only shard if that was the case why not have everyone "spawn" with armor and weapons and ready to fight?

you had better watch it with all this easyuo talk :cop:

just playin surely u wouldnt cheat

GluttSDS

Sorceror

this shard is in good hands... i trust the admins know what theyre doing. Its in everyones best interests(players and ryan et. al) to have Hybrid remain the best shard of the network.

Winged

Wanderer

FLICK-hybrid;1618203 said:
you had better watch it with all this easyuo talk :cop:

just playin surely u wouldnt cheat

I wouldn't cheat because it not ethical, fair to others or fun in the long run. I've never cheated in any games even offline ones. I'm just trying to push the debate towards the real problem. People tend to divert the debate and i don't understand why. "PVP is dead" people say but they don't go hunting to dungeons themselves, they pk there. People don't see both sides of an economy and the cycle must close. You cannnot sustain an open cycle indefinitely. The mentality of "meh i'll just macro afk and idoc, i think mining, exploring dungeons or even talking to people i dont think are l33t, is boring" must end. Thus i'm bitching for it to end.

I final message to the type i mentioned b4 i quit bitching.
I truely believe if you think like that you shouldn't be playing this game, you are clearly bored to death of it and should let it go. And if, on the way out you'd clear out the 38564 plots you desperatly try to sell on the forums you'd be doing everyone a favor.
think about it. less bank sitting, less cheating, less gold, more talking about the game, more roleplaying, more non faction pvp, cheaper housing with the possibility of placing one yourself wow.