UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOGamers Contests

Irina

Wanderer
UOGamers Contests

We truly do have it “all” at UOGamers: Hybrid. We've decided to give you all even more to do by having some cool contests!

This thread will be updated all the time. Every new shard contest will be posted here.

UOGamers: Hybrid House Décor Contest!

After multiple requests to do this, I've decided to finally hold it. This time around, it will be a little bit different than it has been before. Each season (spring, summer, fall, winter) will have its' own version.

There will be five categories:

Spring Décor

Summer Décor

Fall Décor

Winter Décor

Random Décor This category gets the smallest prize

It's hard to categorize where some houses fall, and I realize that spring and summer might not be the best descriptions there. Just bear with me, and I'll categorize all the houses in the sections myself. Some examples for spring might be blooming flowers, and some full ones next to it. Some fruit might be good summer décor. Be creative, and be sure to tell me in the email where you'd consider your house.

*** Note: I will look at the customization job, and the décor. Customization counts for 30% of the final score, 70% is for décor. If it's a classic house, it's 100% décor (I'm not going to count y'all off if you don't have a custom house! :))

Email Screenshots room by room (CROPPED PLEASE!) to [email protected]. Use the subject "Hybrid House Entry" YOU MUST include your in game character name, the owner of the house name, a THEME for your house (not only must it be in your design, you need to mention it in your email), and why you feel you deserve to win. All entries not including the above will be void, no matter what they look like. I want this to be fun and fair for everyone :)

Deadline: 7/5/06

Any questions can be emailed to the same email address with the subject "Hybrid House Question"

Prizes:

There will only be five winners, and no runner up prizes will be given. I will post all entries that deserved honorable mention on the forums in the Gallery. Each winner will also get a sign posted on their house with their name, and a message of their choice.

Photoshop Contest!

Hosted by Terron and Kira!

http://uogamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62957 for more information :)

Prizes:

500k goes to first place, 200k goes to runner up!

Full Daemon Suit Contest!

Hosted by Mark!

http://uogamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62887 for more information :)

Prizes:
100k goes to winner after being verified in game!

UOGamers Song/Poetry Contest!

Rules:

Song/Poem must be about UOGamers: Hybrid
Must be at least 20 lines long
Must include something specific to the shard (ie: dueling pits, poker, tournaments, imbus, etc)

Email your entry to [email protected] with the subject "Hybrid Song/Poem." Include whether it's a poem or a song. Music is not needed for songs, and won't be considered when judging. Any badmouthing about staff members or shit talk about other players will disqualify you automatically. This is to celebrate Hybrid, not to be jerks :) Include your player name, forum name (if you have one), and how long you've been playing Hybrid.

This contest will be judged by all UOG Staff who want to judge, I'll send them all the entries so be creative! Majority will rule ;) The top 3 that the staff pick will be posted on the forums.

Prizes: 500k goes to the winnner, 300k to 2nd place, 100k to the 3rd place.

Deadline: 7/1/06

Snorkler

Wanderer
Re: UOGamers Contests

any idea when the poems and songs will be judged... i'm moving soon and i don't know when i'll be back online... shouldn't take all that long... but a helpful hint of a timeframe would be much appreciated...