UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOGamers - PvP Tourney/Changes/Shard Stats

Tor

Wanderer
I am reading the warrior complaining about not getting paid as much as the mage..
Lets be glad you are getting paid, period. Not many shards offer money (not gold ingame) as a prize for tournaments.

Take what you get, be happy with it :p

Booshnig

Sorceror
Willis said:
What are the rules for the dexer duel? Magic weapons/armour? Is magery allowed? Potions?

Willis, if I was the type of guy who easily cried, or cried like, in general, I'd be busted up in tears right about now. However, since I like, never cry, I'm just gonna go rage some fgt mages, or try to anyway. (mages are cheap ((i dont mean not expensive i mean they are cowardly and lame, mages cost teh $$ of many)) )

People like you, who wanna bring a 7x mage into a fucking dexxer tourny, need to get columbine'd. I know I know, CONTROVERSY. But you do really need that to happen to you, or almost happen to you.

It's reasons of mages liek you that made me stop being so active on UOGamers. I personally think the staff should either tone down spell damage, or make spells fizzle more, cuzz I know when I randomly made a mage (the one mage I've ever made), KillShit, (who only existed to flamestrike newbies who were casting on themlseves for raises in town when they were at 1/3 hp) and I realized how fucking cheap mages were.

Anyone who says a dexxer requires no skill, obviously has never put any fucking effort into a dexxer. Sure you 7x gm mages with peacemaking can sit there peacing drags or whatever you kill for fast gold, but we dexxers make our livings on the run, literally, killing fucking ratmen for 25 gold, slaying mongbats for a quick 3 gold. Although the fact that I'm in PK, which is now the "throw-away dexxer guild," I still like to pride myself as being a good dexxer when I'm actually trying. (a mage killing me when i'm at half health holding a newbie katana doesn't exactly count as me trying).

I say, no magery at all should be allowed in the dexxer tournament. Mainly because it's called a dexxer tournament for a reason. If you wanna go be a maging fag, that's your call, but do it in your own damn tournament bracket, not the dexxers, that's why they're called: "The mage tourny." and "The dexxer tourny." And I don't wanna hear this bs about "i only use magery to heal."

Dexxers use bandages, plain and simple. Any dexxer who uses magery is what's known as a 'tank mage.' (brush up on your renaissance manuals)

I'm left in awe at how idiotic Willis sounded when he made that post: "What are the rules for the dexer duel? ... Is magery allowed?"

It's people like you that make try-to-be-roleplayers like me quit UO.

Willis-

Wanderer
Err jesus man calm down. I was asking a valid question, there are a lot of dexxers out there that have magery and use it mainly for a heal/cure or recalling. I was simply asking if any magery was allowed at all in the dexxer duel no where did I imply that I wanted to bring a 7x Gm mage into the duel.

The reason I actually asked is because I want to enter the dexxer duel but didn't want it to be a dexxer/medi-dexxer duel. So please calm the shit down and don't try to tell me what I was saying. My question is completlely valid and far from stupid if you actually think about it.

teccy

Wanderer
lol briack, must get raped by your dad or something, u angsty fuck, seemed like a legit question to me

Scribe_mage

Wanderer
Briack said:
Willis, if I was the type of guy who easily cried, or cried like, in general, I'd be busted up in tears right about now. However, since I like, never cry, I'm just gonna go rage some fgt mages, or try to anyway. (mages are cheap ((i dont mean not expensive i mean they are cowardly and lame, mages cost teh $$ of many)) )

People like you, who wanna bring a 7x mage into a fucking dexxer tourny, need to get columbine'd. I know I know, CONTROVERSY. But you do really need that to happen to you, or almost happen to you.

It's reasons of mages liek you that made me stop being so active on UOGamers. I personally think the staff should either tone down spell damage, or make spells fizzle more, cuzz I know when I randomly made a mage (the one mage I've ever made), KillShit, (who only existed to flamestrike newbies who were casting on themlseves for raises in town when they were at 1/3 hp) and I realized how fucking cheap mages were.

Anyone who says a dexxer requires no skill, obviously has never put any fucking effort into a dexxer. Sure you 7x gm mages with peacemaking can sit there peacing drags or whatever you kill for fast gold, but we dexxers make our livings on the run, literally, killing fucking ratmen for 25 gold, slaying mongbats for a quick 3 gold. Although the fact that I'm in PK, which is now the "throw-away dexxer guild," I still like to pride myself as being a good dexxer when I'm actually trying. (a mage killing me when i'm at half health holding a newbie katana doesn't exactly count as me trying).

I say, no magery at all should be allowed in the dexxer tournament. Mainly because it's called a dexxer tournament for a reason. If you wanna go be a maging fag, that's your call, but do it in your own damn tournament bracket, not the dexxers, that's why they're called: "The mage tourny." and "The dexxer tourny." And I don't wanna hear this bs about "i only use magery to heal."

Dexxers use bandages, plain and simple. Any dexxer who uses magery is what's known as a 'tank mage.' (brush up on your renaissance manuals)

I'm left in awe at how idiotic Willis sounded when he made that post: "What are the rules for the dexer duel? ... Is magery allowed?"

It's people like you that make try-to-be-roleplayers like me quit UO.

No one ever uses mages to go hunting for money anymore.

Why are you in awe about willis question? I asked the same question. Like is magic weapons allowed? Magery? Potions? ect.

There are like 5 people who has a swordmans/spear/staff who dont have magery.

Booshnig

Sorceror
teccy said:
lol briack, must get raped by your dad or something, u angsty fuck, seemed like a legit question to me

Teccy, you sound like a mage.

And stop using last year's insults, they weren't funny then, they aren't funny now. Learn some proper grammar before you go trying to insult me, every 10 milliseconds you save by not typing y and o before your 'u' 's is another 10 seconds of me trying to decipher your train wreck of a sentence.

And now, since you seemed to curious about incest (maybe you've got experience?), no. My dad does not rape me, in fact he outright neglects me, but I'm not going to get into that.

And remember, you seem really mature by using "big boy cuss words" to prove your point, instead of letting your intellect do the talking for you. Maybe all you have is those cuss words, in which case I feel bad for you.

terathan33

Wanderer
dueling pure dexxers is pointless, it takes no skill. Yes im saying it takes no skill get over it, theres no such thing as a skillfull dexxer unless your using explo pots but then its still not as skillfull as a 5x mage fight. If you don't know that by now, your a newb and if your killing ratman for 30 gold your a newb. the mage tournament has the 250 prize because it requires skill. Your a newb you dont deserve 25 dollars for the dexing win and guess what? a mage is gonna win that tournament too..

Booshnig

Sorceror
Only hardcore FPK's kill ratmen for gold, "noob."
Being a warrior takes a shitload more skill than being a mage does. Go make a pure dexxer and see how long you live.

JeremyBowyer

Sorceror
Shock Therapy said:
I hope you weren't serious on that. Takes just as much skill to own with a mage as it does with a dexxer. And yeah I was wondering why the money was higher with the mage? It really shouldn't matter either way. :confused:

You must not have a mage....

JeremyBowyer

Sorceror
Booshnig said:
Only hardcore FPK's kill ratmen for gold, "noob."
Being a warrior takes a shitload more skill than being a mage does. Go make a pure dexxer and see how long you live.

Dude they die because they don't have many options. It's just meelee, bandis and pots. Not too much strategy in that. With magery you have tons of different spells to choose from, it's far more complicated.