UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Uonewbs later that night...

uonewb

Page
best out of 3? when was that ever said? you won one when u fucked up on no cure pots or nothing.. and the 2nd one took u 3 stuns and then u quit? enjoy buddy. now get back on ur dexer where it is safe..

Outkast KBR

Traveler
best out of 3? when was that ever said? you won one when u fucked up on no cure pots or nothing.. and the 2nd one took u 3 stuns and then u quit? enjoy buddy. now get back on ur dexer where it is safe..

................. lol

1. I don't even like uonewbs that much, but this nigga playing his dexer runs into town tries to gate himself out on his alt on 4 different occasions. The entire time he's off screening uonewbs if he even cast lightning.

2. Then he gets all raged up wants to duel, then immediately dodges. Only after I told him I recorded it did he actually duel. He got raped the first time, screwed up the 2nd duel with no cure pots and got a win, got 3 stuns and then just left.

3. All the while he's telling me how he dates models and ultimately has to have my approval on this wizard game so he can continue to live his life.

4. Also FYI never once was it a best of 3. Big nose nigga.

uonewb

Page
and i got 3 more straight wins after that cheap afk win u took from me, wait till i post all these. u gonna look even more stupid lmfao

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
yo outkast set it up with ryan.. ill 1v1 you of all people for firewall.. You aren't even in the same league of playing as me.. Set it up with ryan ill duel for 300 mil or fire wall on server.. Thanks keep me posted

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
mmk so accept the duel.. ill talk to ryan and get it all set up? Do you accept? Which would you like 300 mil or fire wall from server forever? Your choice pumpkin