UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Uonewbs later that night...

uonewb

Page
ok kaliv, you most definitely should have stopped at you're "2-1" agreed? you ready for the evidence? you wanna keep talking shit like you are better than me or nah? you sorry? you learned you're lesson yet? i mean you posted from the get go you coming back and u aren't talking shit.. but here we are.. me of all people you talk shit to...at least you try, i'll give you that. all in all..this is what i want..."pvp" so if I post these and it makes you not want to further duel/field/1v1, even a fair fight me... then please let me know and i'll go easy on you...i love you baby girl

uonewb

Page
just thought i'd say this...right after he said he was logging..."rage log" he was out buying spears at brit bank, like i suggested..lmfao! gotta love them dexers!

crikey

Sorceror
just thought i'd say this...right after he said he was logging..."rage log" he was out buying spears at brit bank, like i suggested..lmfao! gotta love them dexers!
Anytime is a good time to buy spears when you play a dexxer alot

Spears alone, Probably had over 100 supreme vanqs, + any aggy spears I had from loot or vendor: thats with me dying several times a day usually
For backup in case hell froze over: FULL chest of exceedingly accurate vanq spears and a FULL chest of eminitely axcurate vanq spears
For extra backup: always had at least 1 gold runic smith hammers

^Thats just for long spears, my preference. I had even more short spears from buying buying buying and rarely using them on the field

All those spears and Id still shop vendors or trade forums

MELEE WEAPONS are a SERIOUS ADDICTION

All that time accumulating stock for myself just to end up stocking some mystery paigon virgin lipped idocers who slept in my bushes all day waiting for house to drop rofl.........

I see all these donation kasas and shrouds and bullshit: why not throw up some donation valorite runic smith hammers, donation ingots, donation wands?
If population wasnt dismal I would actually think of going for that maybe.