UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

uonewbs, nice ghosts bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.

uonewb

Page
You do know tech doesn't alchy right?

Remember what happens when you duel someone who actually does alchy?

You get smashed for gold TWICE then hide for a week until you finally have the money to pay your debt.

You're garbage
and so what he doesn't alchy? he 2v2's... and lost... over and over to them eb's he said i lost to.. OH THE IRONY! LOL

uonewb

Page
and i've also killed you and neon with isao.. and i never play with him. u died because u couldn't cure. give me some time to go back in the forums and look for the picture. LOL

Pat McGroin

Sorceror

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
you have no idea who can heal or cure hence randoms (unkown) so how can u make this argument?? u don't gamble, is winning that important to you?

Yes i do.

I have never seen any of those bank sitters in the pits doing 2v2's or any sort of group fighting so I do in fact know they can't heal or cure.

uonewb

Page
mind you, im only posting what's available to me.. you know damn well i've beaten you so many more times than what im showing, i simply deleted all my old screenshots when i quit. but feel free to come make new ones.. oh yeah i forgot...you just want to bank on the past when i was fairly new..

uonewb

Page
I could honestly care less about the past and screenshots.. hence why i deleted them, i know i've done my job well at making you scared to even chance fighting me unless odds are in you're favor.. wands vs no wands..ganks..and so on.. come duel me now? if you are so confident... but everyone knows you aren't that confident=) so many people are literally willing to throw down gold and castles and shit to see us 1v1 again. i know i'll get rich off you.. soon as u come out of hiding

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I could honestly care less about the past and screenshots.. hence why i deleted them, i know i've done my job well at making you scared to even chance fighting me unless odds are in you're favor.. wands vs no wands..ganks..and so on.. come duel me now? if you are so confident... but everyone knows you aren't that confident=) so many people are literally willing to throw down gold and castles and shit to see us 1v1 again. i know i'll get rich off you.. soon as u come out of hiding

I gave your chance TWICE.
And a month ago I gave you another humiliating beat down on a giant dwarf.

I'm not wasting any more time on you.

When I see you on the field I'll just keep killing you like I always have

Status
Not open for further replies.