UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Upcoming changes for production server

Reprisal

Wanderer
Lowering skill gain on crafters. Ya that would work if everyone's crafting skills were dropped to 75 or so, nah lets not make it fair, just fuck the new players, We don't care because we all have our 5 gm smiths and tailors already. Boost the economy? lol please. Making it harder for new players to creat crafters won't do a thing for the economy. Untill everything is deleted and skills for crafting are dropped, the UOG economy will suck as always. Oh and even if that happened, "fuck making a smith I'll just use an all kill macro"

It's blunt, but there's no denying the truth in it. If there is to be a resetting of crafter skills, it surely must be complimented with a thorough sorting out of The Tamer. Simply put, it is waaaay too easy to stroll in, all kill, and rack up six figure sums. How much surplus gold is making its way into banks daily purely because of this? Is this in balance with a stable economy? It looks prosperous, but with such an open influx on one side only, there is fast becoming way too much gold to play with. Crafters may get more money per whatever item, but with crafting as it currently stands the availability of every item needed and the competition to shift it brings its value waaaaay back down again.

And so there suddenly remains all this money, and everything is cheap - and the whole circle is perpetuated. By all means a faster (and less stable) economy is to be expected on this server where the skills gain every time.

I agree that crafter skills should be reset. I dont think it would be fair or encouraging to any newcomers who wish to indulge in the trade - especially with the simplicity of "fuck making a smith I'll just use an all kill macro"

The Tamer is having resounding effects on the economy, and its impact I believe needs consideration. In my opinon, The Tamer must not be allowed to make so much money so quickly, whilst a blood-sweating crafter should be able to get more application and investment/return from his items.

All Kill = No skill. Trading is an art.

Wow. Unbelievable reading peoples ideas on Rangers "Suicide Map"

ROfl i guarantee no PK or "goon squad" as u call able pvpers would sit around waiting for some faggot to come to there house and claim a pet. just to jump u. we'd rather be finding your tamer friends to kill. I think these rangers should still cost lik e100k per pet. and i hope you faggots with pets do get ganked and raped into the ground

EastB

Wanderer
Cronic The BuDda said:
I think these rangers should still cost lik e100k per pet. and i hope you faggots with pets do get ganked and raped into the ground

And what about the poor innocent trammy who has nothing to do with PvP, just hunts animals with his tamer for money?

And when are rangers going to be put in? I couldn't find my mare or a ranger so I took the chance and paged. Luckly Ryan gave it back, but not all the staff are as cool as him and I don't want to bother them with pet problems.