UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Upcoming changes for production server

Ryan and salamando Thanks guys for that fix :) I think the Ranger is a great idea, it will be come a quest for groups to go and help their friends save there fav pets, from the evil wrong do-ers!

Should create a bit more PvP as wel, pets being held for ransom and so forth.

D

DarkWing

Rogueci5 said:
Ryan and salamando Thanks guys for that fix :) I think the Ranger is a great idea, it will be come a quest for groups to go and help their friends save there fav pets, from the evil wrong do-ers!

Should create a bit more PvP as wel, pets being held for ransom and so forth.

maybe ... but i forsee it being exploited ... as it sits now the red Goon/Gank squad goes out and slaughters the tamer and kills or lure his pets

with the Ranger i can see them luring the pets to a location "ie someones house ... blocking the dead animals inside the house and wait for the lonely tamer to show up to claim his lost pet... the hit him with an ambush!!

Ranger = another tool for the Red Goon/Gank squad to use to grief the tamers!!

The Ranger needs to be able to get the pets ... not just draw a suicide map!

D

DarkWing

Rogueci5 said:
Ok silly question here, um you can lure dead animals? I thought they sorta wondered off on their own.
NO ... once they are dead they can no longer be lured ... thats whay they keep them alive as they lure them into there house ... then kill them ... then they place tables around them and lock them down

Ok well I am pretty sure that after this fix goes in the GMSs will take a dim view on that sort of thing, as its basicly saying to the staff here that we will try and F8ck up your fixes until we get our own way.

Well thats the way I would read it if I was inundated with requests from tamers sayiong that thier pets have been captured in a house, after all this trouble the coding staff will have gone too.

I really have to agree with MyHondaDelSol, while I think lowering the skill gains on crafters if fine, the main reason there is no economy on this shard is that crafted items are nearly worthless.

Armor seems to be especially useless. I'm sure if you changed armor at all then all the skilless reds out there would scream about how its screwing with their pvp, but if it was worth something I think the economy would pick up a bit.

I don't know all of the details on how armor work here, but it seems like Dragon Leather is better then Dragon Scale armor?

.Y.

Wanderer
We need lower skillgain for animaltaming as well?
Since tamers have been such an issue lately..

fonis

Knight
Dragon leather? What the hell are you talking about.

And considering that a deathmap like you might be thinking is better than no map at all, stop your bitching.

Kurdy-hybrid

Wanderer
Dragon leather? What the hell are you talking about.
Barbed (is that highest? I forget) full suit of normal leather gives 37 AR. Hell the same leather used for studded only does like 35 AR, and impacts meditation at that! I have no clue where plate or Dragon Armor are but they aren't that much higher especially since you can't use med while in them it's stupid

SF|Liquid

Wanderer
while this is a logical explanation, you'd think that it'd get old, and people would not do this to anyone. its very childish

Cebrious Arcane said:
i think it's sort of a post-violent protest against tamers in PvP. dunno, not a tamer, and i don't lure shit, just a thought, hehehe.
Yeah...I wouldn't have a problem with it if it didn't leave the tamer practically useless until either the pets were found or the bonding wore off. *shrug* I used to herd packies away for fun. Then kill them, of course. Boredom is a bitch.

xXGameRXx

Wanderer
haha

We will alo be adding a new NPC to all of the towns called a Ranger. This NPC will for a price find your pets that are lost and draw you a map of where they are so that you may go and get them. This will cost money but its much better... [read more]

Its also :)

Lowering skill gain on crafters. Ya that would work if everyone's crafting skills were dropped to 75 or so, nah lets not make it fair, just fuck the new players, We don't care because we all have our 5 gm smiths and tailors already. Boost the economy? lol please. Making it harder for new players to creat crafters won't do a thing for the economy. Untill everything is deleted and skills for crafting are dropped, the UOG economy will suck as always. Oh and even if that happened, "fuck making a smith I'll just use an all kill macro"

The first change about pet gain, what's the fucking difference?

I like the npc ranger idea, it's just too bad that if jerk-offs and idiots were removed from the game, youwouldn't need it.