UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Upcoming PlayUO Changes

K

krrios

Upcoming PlayUO Changes

We will soon be implementing significant changes relating to how PlayUO (aka Krrios' Client / KUOC) is handled. When this change is finalized, existing PlayUO installations will no longer work. Instead, you will be required to connect through Sallos.

The reasons for this change are twofold. First, it allows greater control of the client on our part by delivering seamless patches and updates. Second, it allows a more secure, flexible, and efficient client experience for its users.

If you're using PlayUO or KUOC now, you'll want to download Sallos, create an account, and get acquainted with its interface before these updates are finalized.

schismdream

Sorceror
Re: Upcoming PlayUO Changes

Hey I'm have a little problem with runing this software...It seems to have a bug that prevets it from commencing....it reads as follows

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131019.
at Sallos.Core.Main(String[] args)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.InternalInvoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean isBinderDefault, Assembly caller, Boolean verifyAccess)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.InternalInvoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean verifyAccess)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at System.Reflection.MethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters)
at Sallos.Core.Launch(String[] args)
at Sallos.Core.Main(String[] args)

I have no idea what this means but it may turn out to be a widespread problem...just trying to help...

hi, im wondering if certain plugins will be allowed like wand useage plugins and stuff like that, or will it just be the normal playuo client with no addons and what not. also, will the memory leak ever be fixed?
thanks

schismdream

Sorceror

Well I don't know what ETA stands for rirther but if it's a way to help i'm intrested in the info...

Scion-hybrid

Wanderer

Yes Razor will still work, all this is saying is that if you choose to use Krrios you're going to have to use it through Sallos client now.