UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Upcoming PlayUO Changes

chance420

Wanderer
Re: Upcoming PlayUO Changes

SchismDream said:
Hey I'm have a little problem with runing this software...It seems to have a bug that prevets it from commencing....it reads as follows

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131019.
at Sallos.Core.Main(String[] args)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.InternalInvoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean isBinderDefault, Assembly caller, Boolean verifyAccess)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.InternalInvoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean verifyAccess)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at System.Reflection.MethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters)
at Sallos.Core.Launch(String[] args)

I have no idea what this means but it may turn out to be a widespread problem...just trying to help...

Myself as well:

Code:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131019.
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.InternalInvoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean isBinderDefault, Assembly caller, Boolean verifyAccess)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.InternalInvoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean verifyAccess)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters)

Azkoups

Wanderer

I'm new to the community so I don't know what this program is exactly but I'm getting this error:
at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters)

Airflare

Wanderer

Mine doesn't work properly.
Login, Create, Show, close buttons are just disabled for me.
So I can't do anything with it.

I would hope sallos would fix the memory leak; otherwise it would seem it's just adding more memory onto the system requirements :(

Kalo-hybrid

Wanderer

@Krrios, your client is the only choice for alot of international dialup users.
Intergrating it with Sallos is going to add a huge amount of downloading, as it seems quite a few more bugs as well. Will the new version be as dialup freindly as say the older betas' the new one; PlayUO13, seems to be packed with alot more new features but decreases the game speed dramaticly, for me anyway, probably wouldn't notice the difference on a broadband connection..

It seems the answer to the error I was having and the .txt below is to download DirectXB and extract & install the "mdxredist" file. You'd think the most update to date "mdxredist" would be backwards compatible!!

Attachments

• Error.txt
    948 bytes · Views: 0

Mr Black

Wanderer

Same error here as a lot of other people, I won't repost because you've probably seen it now 10 times.

Kalo-hybrid

Wanderer

You need mdxredist from DirectXb!! That's a B!

You need Microsoft .net framework!

You need DirectX!

All MUST be installed, just so you know. ;)

Then, there should be NO ERROR.

chance420

Wanderer

Kalo said:
You need mdxredist from DirectXb!! That's a B!

You need Microsoft .net framework!

You need DirectX!

All MUST be installed, just so you know. ;)

Then, there should be NO ERROR.

Thanks!

Lunarpancake

Sorceror

ok i can get to where it show the shards, but cant seem to connect to anything or do anything with it......very useless.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Lunarpancake said:
ok i can get to where it show the shards, but cant seem to connect to anything or do anything with it......very useless.

Its not up and running yet.

brasss

Wanderer

hey krrios, i love ur client, but i have one problem....i was wondering if you could possibly change something so that you can make macros for different buttons on the mouse? i can only get it to recognize r+l click and the wheel

Who

Wanderer

Just curious, but by running from Salos will we still able to use plugins? I realize the files will still be on our computers, but will we be able to edit them and run custom plugins without any major problems? Kinda wondering if this is a response to many of the plugins that have been deemed illegal or give a major playing advantage.

Vlane said:
Just curious, but by running from Salos will we still able to use plugins? I realize the files will still be on our computers, but will we be able to edit them and run custom plugins without any major problems? Kinda wondering if this is a response to many of the plugins that have been deemed illegal or give a major playing advantage.
i dont know man...but seems that u missed the point that said that u will only be able to use plugins they allow...or ul be banned, so edditing anything wont be a good idea

Who

Wanderer

NASTY_DEVILx said:
i dont know man...but seems that u missed the point that said that u will only be able to use plugins they allow...or ul be banned, so edditing anything wont be a good idea
So......does that include Krrios himself using plugins? Already know Krrios has some nice ones reserved for himself so wondering if he won't be able to use them either.

The required Managed DirectX DLLs (you still need DirectX 9 installed):

hxxp://rapidshare.de/files/9270467/Managed_DirectX_Runtime_for_Sallos.zip.html