UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update January 31, 2015 - Magic Jewelry, Faction Joining

Kallitcha

Squire
EOS, I really wish we would reconsider the changes to the mining carts. I'm a few months away from being able to get mining carts and was really looking forward to that ability. I always looked at a reward like this as being rewarded for sticking around. It just doesn't seem fair to take way the ability of a reward from your older players. It's also not fair to the younger players, as they will not be rewarded the same way for sticking around.

Please reconsider this change. As always, thank you for all the hard work you do to keep us a place to play...

The following changes will be applied during server wars tonight.

Tinkering

• Added plain ring and bracelet to tinkering crafting menu. (Can be crafted exceptionally, and carry a maker's mark.)
  • Added missing Magic Jewelry:
    • Brilliant Amber Bracelet
    • Fire Ruby Bracelet
    • Dark Sapphire Bracelet
    • White Pearl Bracelet
    • Ecru Citrine Ring
    • Blue Diamond Ring
    • Perfect Emerald Ring
    • Turquoise Ring
:space:
Mining Carts, Tree Stumps
  • Mining carts and tree stumps' security level can now be changed. The addons must be replaced for this change to work, as we wanted to prevent breaking macros by doing it automatically (which would change serials). Any addons already placed will continue to work for the old Friends+ access level.
  • Mining carts and tree stumps can now be used from different Z levels again.
  • (Custom feature) The gem cart graphic has been changed to reduce item count and graphical lag caused by a large number of them.
  • Gem carts no longer provide the rare ML gems.
Factions
  • Players can now join a faction on multiple characters on an account. However, characters on the same account cannot be in different factions simultaneously.
  • Only one character per account can vote in elections.
  • Only one character per account can campaign for leadership.
  • Faction load balancing has been disabled. Factions may now be freely joined up to any size.
Miscellaneous
  • Bulk order books on player vendors can now be opened from any range.
  • Removed 'Required expansion' lines from craft gumps.
  • Corpses of members of the thieves guild can now be looted on any facet (i.e. even in Trammel rulesets!). If you wish to quit the thieves guild, find a thief guildmaster and tell them "(name) quit".
  • Pristine Dread Horns are now stackable.
  • Meraktus no longer drops the (veteran reward) minotaur statue deed, but will now correctly drop the tormented minotaur statuette as part of his decorative artifacts.
  • Players no longer become flagged when entering a private house without friend+ access.
  • (Custom feature) Active classic quests will now be listed in the Quests gump.
As always, comments and/or questions and/or suggestions and/or funny gifs are welcome!

otimpyre

Sorceror
How many different ways will this be said? How many times will it be said? Do you think they aren't aware of gemcart owners discontent?

Kallitcha

Squire
How many different ways will this be said? How many times will it be said? Do you think they aren't aware of gemcart owners discontent?
It should discontent any and all players who have any plan to play long enough to be rewarded gem carts.

otimpyre

Sorceror
It should discontent any and all players who have any plan to play long enough to be rewarded gem carts.
I missed my opportunity to cash in on Gems I had all my carts set to ore all this time. But, I'm not to upset over it. Because. I have a fisherman, a lumberjack I already use. And now I will use my miner. And I will charge more if I sell my gems. And that is if I sell them. And when I craft a piece I will hope I get good stats. Even if I won't be able to craft 1000 of the same item and get the best stats. With stacks of 60000 gems. Or whatever those people have. Those carts were never meant to produce those gems. They don't on EA. http://www.uoguide.com/Mining_Cart But, whatever. Everyone just keep crying about it, and harassing the Admin maybe she will cave in. Or maybe she will get pissed off and delete carts. Or maybe she will get fed up of us all and quit. Then we will end up with another Xavier. Who hardly ever updated any damn thing.

MMMartin

Squire
i think... they have logic... they already sell GEMS make xx KK already for this change... and now WTF i m running off GEMS... why dont do again carts for gems... i make some stack K gems after can again off carts... i will selling and make NEXT xxxx KK golds for gems :D, well they already get few milions for it and still are GREEDY... they want more...

Geaux

Sorceror
I dont play here anymore, but i wouldnt be surprised if they reverted gem carts. After i told them it was a bad fucking idea. Then some GM comes in and says no its final, so i sold them all. Would be par for this server.

otimpyre

Sorceror
I dont play here anymore, but i wouldnt be surprised if they reverted gem carts. After i told them it was a bad fucking idea. Then some GM comes in and says no its final, so i sold them all. Would be par for this server.
Wow you still butt hurt over that? You really need to move on. And if you don't play here any more why are you still coming in the forums to talk shit?

Reactions: psz