UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update October 11, 2014 - Halloween Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Starting tonight, pumpkins will once again spawn on the Britannian farms (in Felucca and Trammel), occasionally spawning jack o' lanterns. Beware, not all of the pumpkins are friendly!

The related systems have been tweaked here and there, but to not give anything away just yet, that changelog will be posted later. ;)

This event will remain active until after Halloween Town, which is scheduled to open next week. :)

otimpyre

Sorceror
Just got

Holloween Ghoul Statuette,
Twilight Orange Hue.

And Hand Painted Mask

And Small & Large Shadow Pumpkins with my name on them.

Did all my own heavy lifting.

kobra89pl

Sorceror
This baffles me. What does it mean?

marcusstone

Sorceror
I have yet to get anything but wrapped candy, which I already have a million of. :( Going to keep grinding until I get a statuette. Picking up pumpkins is a pain in the butt, but scavanger helps :p (And a macro to drop them to the ground is helpful too) All this candy is going to give my toon type 1 diabettes :p

marcusstone

Sorceror
I bring them out away from the field and drop them, where other peoples scavanger wont pick them up. I use recall scrolls to recall (No magery) in a rune book. Buying backpacks/scrolls would get expensive, and to be honest not worth the drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.