UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update October 11, 2014 - Halloween Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

otimpyre

Sorceror
1.All pumpkins you pick up bear your name. This can also bear the Lady or Lord title
2.There is a rare chance a pumpkin will turn shadow in your pack
3.The pumpkins have a rare chance to respawn in the furrows as a carved Jackolanterns bearing a staff members name.
4.When picking up Jackolanterns there is a rare chance it turn into a killerpumpkin
5.There are two animations for these Demon & Clown. The death scenes are awesome!
6.On their death they always give a piece of wrapped candy. This is bad for your teeth.
7.There is a rare chance they will have a rare deco item.
8.They drop nice loot even with no luck pretty decent stuff. A luck suit may land you elite gear I'd imagine.
9.The rare drops I have gotten are Halloween Ghoul Statue, Shadow, & Orange.
Hand Painted Masks Clown, Demon, Evil Jester, Plague Mask, And Porcelain
10.I discovered something cool about the statuettes. I am not telling figure it out.
11. Jackolanterns come in two types Goofy & Evil.
12. This years names on carved pumpkins John, Selene, EoS, Ryan, Lynea, Styx, Bob, Psz, Larsen, Xoe
13. The unlucky number. The drop rate for Deco is rare. I did this 6-8 hours straight in the wee hours of the morning since the event started. At first I had great luck and got excited for more loot. Then last night I killed nearly 30 in a row before I got deco. Good luck
14.They don't have acid blood this year! WTF jk

Last edited:

Geaux

Sorceror
how do you set a macro to dump them all on ground?
and it dosnt see difference between orange and black on my organizer

otimpyre

Sorceror
how do you set a macro to dump them all on ground?
and it dosnt see difference between orange and black on my organizer
This method sux. Use a trash can organizer then go to macros click commands organizers what ever itsname is and bind it to a key, then set your backpack as source, and trash can as target. Middle field Skara Brae I have a public one on the steps.

Hagnok

Sorceror
1.All pumpkins you pick up bear your name. This can also bear the Lady or Lord title
2.There is a rare chance a pumpkin will turn shadow in your pack
3.The pumpkins have a rare chance to respawn in the furrows as a carved Jackolanterns bearing a staff members name.
4.When picking up Jackolanterns there is a rare chance it turn into a killerpumpkin
5.There are two animations for these Demon & Clown. The death scenes are awesome!
6.On their death they always give a piece of wrapped candy. This is bad for your teeth.
7.There is a rare chance they will have a rare deco item.
8.They drop nice loot even with no luck pretty decent stuff. A luck suit may land you elite gear I'd imagine.
9.The rare drops I have gotten are Halloween Ghoul Statue, Shadow, & Orange.
Hand Painted Masks Clown, Demon, Evil Jester, Plague Mask, And Woman
10.I discovered something cool about the statuettes. I am not telling figure it out.
11. Jackolanterns come in two types Goofy & Evil.
12. This years names on carved pumpkins John, Selene, EoS, Ryan, Lynea, Styx, Bob, Psz, Larsen, Xoe
13. The unlucky number. The drop rate for Deco is rare. I did this 6-8 hours straight in the wee hours of the morning since the event started. At first I had great luck and got excited for more loot. Then last night I killed nearly 30 in a row before I got deco. Good luck
14.They don't have acid blood this year! WTF jk
can u put pics of those items u got dear? ty 4 your explanation

otimpyre

Sorceror
I got 3 masks in not many grimms so idk how rare the deco is but no lanterns this year?
I don't think there is anything other than masks, and two colors of halloween ghouls. I could be wrong tho if there is a ultra rare I did not get.

Status
Not open for further replies.