UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update

M

Mark

Update

Bonded animals will no longer retain their loot on death. This change is effective immediately. Please do not page regarding this.

M

Mark

As an aside, it takes 10 minutes and 13 seconds to load the world file. You guys are a bunch of pigs. :(

Minimejgd

Wanderer
Ehhh, unimportant change. BRING IN SIEGE RULESET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or remove bolas or wipe factions/murders/duel list or change all of these.

isssues

Wanderer
beetles are still useful u just can't use them as for sure loot anymore. Which is good. You can still use them to transport things just not as safely!

blue_drac

Wanderer
My opinion: Beetles are ridable pack animals. Pack animals, ridable or not, should be lootable apon the animal's death. The fact that the beetle was NOT lootable was a (no pun intended) bug. Bugs need to be fixed, and this bug was.

I own a beetle, I never knew about this particular.... undocumented feature, so the removal of such does not affect me, as I have effectively lost nothing.

iLL BiLL said:
they're only useless to the bitches who relied on their beetles keeping their shit safe because they died so many times

quoted for truth...i was waiting for someone to bitch about it before i got into it, but you pretty much summed it up :D