UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update

F

first.class.mail

R a c e c a R said:
Ehhh, unimportant change. BRING IN SIEGE RULESET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or remove bolas or wipe factions/murders/duel list or change all of these.
fucking werd.

Dr. Suess

Wanderer
so where's the loot?

Where is the loot now that you've made this change? Does it stay on the pets body or does it amazingly disappear? It should stay on the corpse or you've done nothing at all except please the griefers.

M

Mark

Dr. Suess said:
Where is the loot now that you've made this change? Does it stay on the pets body or does it amazingly disappear? It should stay on the corpse or you've done nothing at all except please the griefers.

Naturally, it goes to the animal's corpse.

thatguy730

Wanderer
I dont post much but it seems necessary now. There are way too many winers on this sever no matter what the gm's do people always bitch, no change is good enough. People need to figure out how to just deal with things the way they are instead of bitching all the time. Pressure by players to change things and the administrators trying to satisfy the needs of everyone is what screwed osi. If people continue being the way they have been this server will cease to exist. This sort of thing is what happened to IPY. The staff became too stressed out trying to satisfy all and eventually gave up. Dont fuck this shard.

Special_Ed

Wanderer
one mo ting

What happens to blessed items that are being carried by the packy/beetle? Sorry I don't know the answer to this question as I have never carried blessed items on my pet.

Xisset

Wanderer
Carry blessed items on yourself. I would expect, just like a blessed item can be stolen if it is within a non-blessed bag, that blessed items on the now non-blessed-beetle-pack will remain right there.