UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates 12/13/05

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ASayre

Updates 12/13/05

More of a 'Behind the scenes' update.

Lots of stuff for tournies and other things for our seers to play with especailly over the next month... *HINT* (please notw that heads taken from ournies AND trophies from 'em WILL be deleted, sorry folks!)

Some minor bugfixes

Oh, and,

Server wars will now occur at 12:01 AM, CST. This is 8 hours later than what it used to be.

Results from the poll were split round down the middle, With the 'winner' depending on who logged on and at what time. At the poll's close, it was 50% to 49% (rounding. ;p) What swayed me was the staff poll, around 75% of the staff wanted the new time.

as always, for bugs, just email bugs <[AT]> UODemise (D-O-T) com

Blue Ice

Wanderer
i dont think they will add them again? on hybrid there deleting all the fuck trammies shit and most custom item ids shits

Khephren

Knight
for me i dont really cared, it just cuted my time in half when i was playing.... now it will be at like 3 or 4 am :) i voted the same time but as i see it now, i prefer the new time :) but hey, im always opened with new ideas

Honor

Wanderer
YES! now i can finally macro while im sleeping, i dont have to get up in the morning to fix it anymore.

Seer Mia

Wanderer
Blue Ice said:
i dont think they will add them again? on hybrid there deleting all the fuck trammies shit and most custom item ids shits

Actually, I never intended for them to be in existance here on Demise in the first place. All those trophies and heads really pile up over time. However, the code change to remove the duel severed heads and trophies had to wait for the next Update to go live, aka today. Thus, Asayre kindly removed all the trophies & heads which had already been created as to avoid unintentially bringing a super rare into existance.

Changing SW gives those players that have never even heard about it, the opportunity to experience such an enriching event. So think of it that way, and that during vacations you'll probably catch a few of them. :D

That's true. I got a good taste for it and I'm usually up till 2am anyways. Btw, the reindeer changing was hillarious yesterday during server wars.

[Drakull]

Knight
Draco said:
YES! now i can finally macro while im sleeping, i dont have to get up in the morning to fix it anymore.
That's the kind of stupid reason that makes you look bad, Draco. Seriously, if you are unable to set a script to reconnect when you are macroing specially when you know that there's going to be a server wars period, well... that's the kind of scripter that doesn't deserve to use scripts...

[Drakull]

Knight
The Mookington said:
you know.. most people who macro.. dont use scripts at all. We use RAZOR. (OMG) since almost everything do-able with easyuo is do-able with razor. (<3 zippy)
If that's the case, then my fault and apologies for Draco.

Status
Not open for further replies.