UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates 12/13/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaden-demise

Wanderer
jeez

this sucks now sw is at 2 am thats nuts lol u should have two server wars one ine eastern and weastern would make me happey lol exept for the macroing that 2 am server is gonna mess it all up hweh :/

pbguy434

Knight
Ugh, Jaden. Server Wars is just the glorified version of Brit gate that all the blues gank any red or criminal that they lay eyes on. Most likely least fun you can possibly do on the shard (with a few exceptions). The new people who have it local time now were not missing anything, and I am glad I don't have to get interupted doing whatever I do.

Jaden just like SW cause its his chance to join a bajillion other blues and kill the red scum of Demise! But thats worthy of a whole different topic.

dead-eye

Knight
Draco said:
YES! now i can finally macro while im sleeping, i dont have to get up in the morning to fix it anymore.

now i cant macro when im sleeping because its in the middle of the night :(

Status
Not open for further replies.