UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates

M

Mark

Updates

House Decay will be enabled. All houses have been refreshed and untended houses will begin falling in 24 days.

Pet magic damage will do 80% damage against players. This will not effect melee or firebreath damage. Damage against monsters and other creatures will remain the same.

The formula determining the chance to be caught while stealing has been modified to take the item's weight and sucess of the theft into account. We will be testing and modifying this formula as necessary to obtain an optimal balance in the skill.

These changes will be effective after server wars tonight.

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Mark said:
House Decay will be enabled, all unrefreshed houses will fall on restart.
You beautiful man.

But im not sure what it means by unrefreshed? You mean that havent been in a given peroid of time, or all houses that are not refreshed?

so after wars are they gonna fall or if they dont get refresh in theammount of days.... basically will they just fall or go through thte cycle?

M

Mark

To be blunt, if the house has not been refreshed in 24 days, it will drop immediately after the restart.

M

Mark

Instead of having all unrefreshed houses decay on restart, we are going to randomly stagger their decay for the next 12 hours. This means some houses will fall right on reset, but other old unrefreshed houses will fall randomly within the 12 hours following it. We decided to do this so players could camp and scout, as well as to spread the looting around among players in different time zones.

This may sound confusing, but it really isn't. Since decay has been disabled for a while, most of the houses have far exceeded the 24 day refresh window. We are going to give them a randomly generated 0-12 hour window to live, so they don't all fall at once.

KiloSix

Wanderer
mark your a god damn genious mang, if you werent my son id hug you.......thats right, im your father lol seriously though thats a brilliant idea

M

Mark

It was actually Krrios who wanted the staggered decay. He wants everyone to get a piece of the pie, not just you insomniacs. :p

KiloSix

Wanderer
well i love you both either way... and you can both be my sons, bet you cant guess whos my favorite ;) oh look at that im younger than both of you :eek: crazy huh

and yes im a sever insomniac, staying up till 5am damn near every night just cause i cant sleep, sometimes i hate it

Wrath Child

Sorceror
hey this will be good maybe i can find something that is worth using and selling.. gotta get 150k some how for a better pad.. mine sucks... now i can hardly wait.. and yes insomniac here :)

~goes to let Roger sit for 40 hours without killing to get the red gone from his name~

M

Mark

Letdown doesn't describe it. Apparently all the refresh state info was cleared when decay was disabled originally, so it will be another 24 days before we'll start seeing collapsing houses.

Sorry for the disappointment, but I'm probably more angry than you guys are. Tonight is not my night.