UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates

M

Mark

Updates

Emotes have been enabled. I hate them so I'm not going to tell you how to use them.
Archery stop time has been reduced from 1.0 to .75 seconds.
Additionally, I built and updated a new core (with changes too technical and numerous to bother enumerating here).

As a result of unforeseen difficulties in performing the core update, the server was down for an additional 20 minutes or so after wars. My apologies for this inconvenience.

Thank you,
Mark

Glad to hear about the archery fix. I wonder if it'll be enough of a change to be noticable. Either way, it'll benefit. I had plans of making one. *shrugs*

Mark, what's up with the long pause after wars now? I couldn't get till 5 minutes ago (roughly 3:50ish).

Btw, nevermind Psych. He had a shot of smirnoff and he's a little tipsy.

Ishmael

Wanderer
orange thing said:
Glad to hear about the archery fix. I wonder if it'll be enough of a change to be noticable. Either way, it'll benefit. I had plans of making one. *shrugs*

Mark, what's up with the long pause after wars now? I couldn't get till 5 minutes ago (roughly 3:50ish).

Btw, nevermind Psych. He had a shot of smirnoff and he's a little tipsy.
What is smirnoff ?

M

Mark

orange thing said:

Mark said:
As a result of unforeseen difficulties in performing the core update, the server was down for an additional 20 minutes or so after wars. My apologies for this inconvenience.

^

Devine

Page
is it just me or were containers changed? i had 2800 stones worth of regs in a container and now I can't move them around, says the container can't hold any more weight.

M

Mark

Devine said:
is it just me or were containers changed? i had 2800 stones worth of regs in a container and now I can't move them around, says the container can't hold any more weight.

I am aware of this as well as a few other issues. They will be resolved shortly.

Originally Posted by Ruiner
One more thing....trash cans will not let you put anything in them. (at least for me)
it says it is not your container, or something to that effect.

A

AllasPancakes

Omg im already looking forrward to the day you disable emotes again. can only say one thing about them [e puke . hate them. And las vegas post a link to the short movei you took the bottom right picture from. I lost it :D

R

Ryan

I had him enable emotes again in an effort to assist the Roleplaying community that is slowly taking over UO Gamers :)

klomp da humies