UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates

Mark said:
Emotes have been enabled. I hate them so I'm not going to tell you how to use them.
Archery stop time has been reduced from 1.0 to .75 seconds.
Additionally, I built and updated a new core (with changes too technical and numerous to bother enumerating here).

As a result of unforeseen difficulties in performing the core update, the server was down for an additional 20 minutes or so after wars. My apologies for this inconvenience.

Thank you,
Mark

remove emotes pls.

Lorthic

Knight
I love the emotes. I lured a hapless pvp into my trap by using the cry emote. They thought it was a little girl they could take advantage of and use as a sensual sex slave. Little did they know that I had my two trust llamas there, larrber and Matthew.

Oh, and Ejin was the pvper.

Ryan said:
I had him enable emotes again in an effort to assist the Roleplaying community that is slowly taking over UO Gamers :)

klomp da humies

Emotes, and everything else you did for the "roleplaying" community does nothing to help them, it hinders them. Emotes are just annoying little sounds that hinder imagination and overall ruin the roleplaying experience. Illegally placed houses ruins the orcs savage nature,instead of getting houses around the fort, they should be bugging the shti out of the people that already live there so they move. An ankh in the middle of their fort so they can get instaressed ruins their community. They are being pampered and in my eyes, bought, so they can stay and we can play off our "diverse community".

Sure, give em some custom items to decorate the fort and their houses, sounds cool. But what they have now is bullshit.

AnBuSasuke

Wanderer
las since you added the ODB picture in your sig i now think it is one of the best on these forums..now that is extremely funny

R

Ryan

las Vegas said:
Emotes, and everything else you did for the "roleplaying" community does nothing to help them, it hinders them. Emotes are just annoying little sounds that hinder imagination and overall ruin the roleplaying experience. Illegally placed houses ruins the orcs savage nature,instead of getting houses around the fort, they should be bugging the shti out of the people that already live there so they move. An ankh in the middle of their fort so they can get instaressed ruins their community. They are being pampered and in my eyes, bought, so they can stay and we can play off our "diverse community".

Sure, give em some custom items to decorate the fort and their houses, sounds cool. But what they have now is bullshit.

You're a dumbass.

The orc's have been here to stay long before we helped them out. Yes, I have placed some houses for them that are not *perfectly* legal, however they offer NO unfair advantage to them. The orcs do add a very large value to the shard, where as people like you do not. I dont appreciate the bullshit in this post, and in the future I might suggest you think before you speak directly against me again.

Sean Tagnor

Wanderer
PWNT doesnt seem to capture the reality of that statement i say BURNT! but if anyone can think of better please entertain me =)

Shook_One

Wanderer
yeah....

owned?? mmmmmm...... gooood....... ohhhhhh....... well i aimt not on cause i cant log on!!! *crys* WAHHHH!!! oh well MADDEN 05!!!!

Ryan said:
You're a dumbass.

The orc's have been here to stay long before we helped them out. Yes, I have placed some houses for them that are not *perfectly* legal, however they offer NO unfair advantage to them. The orcs do add a very large value to the shard, where as people like you do not. I dont appreciate the bullshit in this post, and in the future I might suggest you think before you speak directly against me again.
Ryan i do not see where im speaking against you directly, im just saying that in a week, you wont see one roleplayer using these emotes,your only going to see immature idiots spamming [e fart at wbb. I roleplayed a lot on osi. And the things that the devs did to help us had no affect on anyone else.

Kami-hybrid

Wanderer
Emotes and Roleplay

I think the emotes are great, Ill surely put them to good use. (Whats better than screaming as you run after someone?) Thanks much ryan.