UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates

R

Ryan

las Vegas said:
Ryan i do not see where im speaking against you directly, im just saying that in a week, you wont see one roleplayer using these emotes,your only going to see immature idiots spamming [e fart at wbb. I roleplayed a lot on osi. And the things that the devs did to help us had no affect on anyone else.

None of the changes I made affected anyone at all, I truely dont give a shit if you dont like the emotes, they are handy for the roleplayers. If you dont like them, thats not my problem.

Dont waste my time again, just because you feel like you were inconvenienced by a fucking sound in the game. Your level of downright selfishness makes me sick to my fucking stomache.

jrd24

Wanderer
Only found out about the emotes recently! Gotta say they add little to the gameplay but i do find them amusing! I say keep em and those that don't want em well just dont use em...simple as that!