UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates

K

krrios

Updates

We've put in a number of updates, including:
  • Boat course plotting
  • Fire horns
  • Ballot boxes
  • Dart boards
  • Communication crystals
  • Craftable globes
  • Serpent pillars
  • House moving crate
  • Vendor fixes
  • And whatever else I've forgotten.

As some of these changes are rather extensive, there may be some bugs introduced. If you notice any oddities, or things that aren't working quite like they were before the update, please report them here.

Right on, Krrios. I was waiting for the day you guys would give provokers a fighting chance. The map plotting is another nice addition, as well.

Keep up the good work!

Compton

Sorceror
I Love ISH!!!
it would be soo sweet with this shards ruleset as well. as long as there is no Trammel, i don't think anyone would be TOO mad.

JenSlade

Wanderer
Sweet patch but one thing i noticed thats kinda shitty is that you can no longer use locked crates? I always use a locked crate and keep all my shit in it in my pack. Now if its locked u cant use anything inside it.

SirJared

Wanderer
Forgive my stupidity, but what's ISH? Ilshnear?

I've been thinking that would be awesome if you could somehow also put PVP rules on it.

blue_drac

Wanderer
Boat Weight?

krrios said:
We've put in a number of updates, including:

• Boat course plotting
  • Fire horns
  • Ballot boxes
  • Dart boards
  • Communication crystals
  • Craftable globes
  • Serpent pillars
  • House moving crate
  • Vendor fixes
  • And whatever else I've forgotten.
As some of these changes are rather extensive, there may be some bugs introduced. If you notice any oddities, or things that aren't working quite like they were before the update, please report them here.

Boats now seem to have a weight limit on the holds. Was this intentional?

swashbuckler

Wanderer
the comm crystals wont work right. if i remember correctly you get 2, double click one, target the other, and then they are linked. but it just says "you cannot use the crystal on that"

blue_drac

Wanderer
Boat Course

Uchiha~Sasuke said:
what exactly is boat coarse plotting?

im guessing its setting a course for your boat but how would you do that?
:p

Plot course on a map with pins. Give map to tiller man. He sails for you.

fonis

Knight
Fire horns are deadly if you have 4x gm in Music, provo, peacemaking, and that other one I can't recall. So, the only way to really get a good use out of it (with a huge ash requirement, btw), you need to use 4 skills on it. Otherwise, it really lessens in damage. so, a full bard would really have to pick and choose his last few skills.