UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates

iTzKeviN

Wanderer
can anyone tell me more bout the house moving crate?..im thinkin it has the ability to put everything in one box n moving it all in 1 try..but iono..also i'd like to know where we could get this.. =)

F

first.class.mail

Compton said:
I Love ISH!!!
it would be soo sweet with this shards ruleset as well. as long as there is no Trammel, i don't think anyone would be TOO mad.

Honestly, SHUT THE FUCK UP

evilmageguy

Wanderer
iTzKeviN said:
can anyone tell me more bout the house moving crate?..im thinkin it has the ability to put everything in one box n moving it all in 1 try..but iono..also i'd like to know where we could get this.. =)

When you have a custom house and you go into customize mode, it places items in the 'moving' crate. This allows you to places walls or whatever and not go over items in the house I guess (or remove a floor and not have the items just laying up there). I never really took much use to it.

The Warped

Wanderer
And you used to think that Tamer PvP'rs were bad...Let alone MS whores... Or GE Tossers..

Welcome to the new land of mass instakills, where a simple Explosion/FS/FireHorn will kill one person and deal about 40% hp to all other people around the user.

DaGongeKid

Sorceror
krrios said:
We've put in a number of updates, including:
  • Boat course plotting
  • Fire horns
  • Ballot boxes
  • Dart boards
  • Communication crystals
  • Craftable globes
  • Serpent pillars
  • House moving crate
  • Vendor fixes
  • And whatever else I've forgotten.

As some of these changes are rather extensive, there may be some bugs introduced. If you notice any oddities, or things that aren't working quite like they were before the update, please report them here.

I appreciate the changes i play a bard fire horn sounds good but what about lock picking it kinda seems like a lost cause i gmed irt too heh :( is there any way u can set the doungen chests to spawn for lock pcking

DaGongeKid

Sorceror
The Warped said:
And you used to think that Tamer PvP'rs were bad...Let alone MS whores... Or GE Tossers..

Welcome to the new land of mass instakills, where a simple Explosion/FS/FireHorn will kill one person and deal about 40% hp to all other people around the user.

dude dont hate bards were so nerfed on this shard to begin with its about time they get something to help them out i dont think bards are going to be that big on pvp but the fire horn will help on defence

oh yeah if u cant cast a greater heal between and explosion FS why are you pvping? seriously

DaffyWenchie

Wanderer
update?

I cant get on and the uogateway thingee even says there is no one on the shard. Something I am not doing? Or is there another attack?

ChiDoe

Wanderer
War Axe

krrios said:
If you notice any oddities, or things that aren't working quite like they were before the update, please report them here.

I can't seem to cut up trees with a war axe anymore...

Vile-hybrid

Wanderer
about whoever said not you suck at pvp if you cant gheal between a exp/fs... let me remind you of a thing called "timing" where the spells hit at the "exact"same time, combine that with a macro'd firehorn and you better be damn amzing at healng between the two times

DaGongeKid said:
dude dont hate bards were so nerfed on this shard to begin with its about time they get something to help them out i dont think bards are going to be that big on pvp but the fire horn will help on defence

oh yeah if u cant cast a greater heal between and explosion FS why are you pvping? seriously
bards are even worse than dexxer at least if a dexxer stays alive thru a mage dump it takes some work if u wanna play a a tamer all u have to do is set an all kill, paralyze, and bola macro and there u have a complete pvp tamer

JenSlade

Wanderer
seriously the locked containers are fucked. If you lock say a crate but the crate is still open you cannot use or move items inside that crate...thats a bad change...

house issue

when i was trying to freind someone to my house i kept getting a lock up where my char would freeze but on the other char. i was still talking. i figure it may be because of patch.