UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates

Moonglow herbal shop... theres a smithy shop in bucs den that's good.

What I'm curious about is if the bucket has spawned in the maze? :/ And other good rares like that.

AnBuSasuke

Wanderer
woot khaldun 4tw went on my red with a friend and nailed a few blues..every time we killed one we forgot about the revant :+/ them things hit hard lol

coli

Sorceror
Just curious whats so good/unique about Khaldun.
And how do you get there?
What are some hot spots (pvm, loot, pve)
ty

Adian

Wanderer
Coli said:
Just curious whats so good/unique about Khaldun.
And how do you get there?
What are some hot spots (pvm, loot, pve)
ty

Khaldun is quite an interesting dungeon with some intrigging puzzles. Last time I checked, you could there in the lost lands region (where delucia is, etc). Harrower pool is there, not sure if he spawns there though on here, as I haven't been able to check the place out fully. :(

JenSlade said:
while were at it toss in trammel!! *sigh*

Judging from this post you obviously see something negative with these updates, however stealing and a new felucca dungeon I don't see whatsoever trammelish... So why do you say this?

A

AllasPancakes

Ive missed Khaldun not for the loot but for the extremly cool monster's Tierd off demons dragons and gazers etc wanna kill something different :D. If you wonder where the rares spawn wich shop and stuff i doubt you will get the info by asking here. To much greed i would sugest trying a info site for uo.

For those of you that lived in trammel, and obviously have no idea what the hell Khaldun is, Khaldun was a, and the only felucca-only dungeon on OSI. Every other dungeon was available on both facets. It's a place where, on OSI (doubt it's like that here) where you could find scimitars and cutlass' in power and vanq rather easily.............. if you didn't get pked first. :)

It was personally my favorite dungeon, being there's a wide range of beings inside. A lot of the creatures inside aren't seen anywhere else... versus liches or drakes where they are seen in a dozen different places across the UO world.

lol...how can people not know where khaldun, some people obviously speant to much time in trammel :(. I am not discarding the wereabouts of this dunjeon :p