UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates

h.c.l.

Wanderer
*ignores the words trammel and trammy* Those two words have been used far too much. I believe they have no real meaning anymore. Someone can be a trammy who is against a dungeon and someone can be a trammy who is for it? Bring back Noobie.

promoe

Wanderer
Jackaby said:
lol...how can people not know where khaldun, some people obviously speant to much time in trammel :(. I am not discarding the wereabouts of this dunjeon :p

Well when i played UO this doungeon didnt excist and neather did trammel.....

Antarus

Wanderer
Khaldun was put in AFTER UO:R. Some players quit before UO:R.

Anyway I love this Dungeon.

I forgot you cant res in there due to being "to vile". hehe.

JenSlade

Wanderer
the only cool thing about the place is that the harrower drops vanq axes every time...and the fact its easy to pk people. Hahaha vegas seriously change that gay ass sig of yours

AnBuSasuke

Wanderer
he dosent drop vanqs every time i killed him about 12 times the other day and didnt get one vanq its also not as easy to pk as you think...as soon as a pk kills a blue a revant spawns basicaly a hally dexer with 500 dex and 200 str...he hurts lol

Antarus

Wanderer
Uchiha~Sasuke said:
he dosent drop vanqs every time i killed him about 12 times the other day and didnt get one vanq its also not as easy to pk as you think...as soon as a pk kills a blue a revant spawns basicaly a hally dexer with 500 dex and 200 str...he hurts lol

Yea that bastard hits hard.

Hes fast and will kill you in 3 hits.

NASTY_DEVILx said:
u retard think with ur head dumbass...
MAYBE SOME PPL STARTED PLAYING UO ON THIS SERVER AND NEVER EAVEN PLAYED IN TRAMEL U FUCKEN IDIOT. SO STOP SAYING IM TRAMY U MOTHERFUCKER WHEN I GOT A QUESTION U FUCKFACE!!!

i hate ppl like u. sayng im tramie just cause i never been there ppl should be banned for this.

i fucking despise you

sidro

Wanderer
you see if they woulda put doom on osi in fel i wouldnt of quit... now instead of campen the spawns i can camp the ones camepen that spawn and jake them :>..good work guys

blue_drac

Wanderer
Promoe said:
Originally Posted by Jackaby
lol...how can people not know where khaldun, some people obviously speant to much time in trammel :(. I am not discarding the wereabouts of this dunjeon :p

Well when i played UO this doungeon didnt excist and neather did trammel.....

When I played, I never PvP'd or PvM'd for that matter. I was a supply character. All I did was mine and harvest wood.

Timmigy

Wanderer
Khaldun… good old khaldun. The only thing osi did right. I mean after trammel all the newbs stayed out of fel right. So they put in the Dungeon Khaldun, a dungeon in fel that you could not recall, gate or res while inside.. It had some nasty creatures that dropped good loot. So it drew trammies towards the place. So it was a bonus for pks. Not to mention the good old puzzle chests. Man those things are neat... and good if you in a bind and you need a few regs.

I am kind of worried about Khaldun though, because well tamers used to go there to kill ancient liches. Ancient liches now spawn elsewhere. Whats the point of going into a dungeon that you cant recall out of when you can easily find an open spawn elsewhere. Like the one by the shrine around trinsic. But I love the dungeon. It will probly be my new place to hang out. The zealots of khaldun seem a little more powerful then I remember. I mean... I have trouble running through the bottom half of the dungeon by the ancient liches without dieing. This can be a good thing and a bad thing.

Im just happy overall that they put it in. Its a great place for pvm and pking. Not to mention just to kick around and find a fight. I find the easiest way to get there is to go through the t2a cave north of minoc and travel south west till you see tents on your screen. Go towards the tents and the dungeon wont be to far off.

For those of you who think khaldun is stupid. I would suggest just staying out of it.

van el fanel

Wanderer
TO FIND KHALDUN// the easiest way is to goto the minoc town. goto the mining area to the north and follow the mountian west till you see a tunnel. take that tunnel and you will be in DEL from there just go one screen east then you will see it. SOO simple..

Dythmar101

Wanderer
y go through all these doungeans when you can just go to tessa's shop and use her wonderfull runebook library :) ty tessa. her shop is located east of minoc mining area, across the bridge, and then north she has like 8 vendors with great prices and quite an extensive runebook library

:) Dythmar