UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates

AllasPancakes said:
Funnie thing is thatt ppl saying shit about dexxers pwning pretty much have 90% off getting owned experience by a dexxer in a tiny fake uo pvp arena. plz dont base the effect off the changes on what happens to you in the duell arena. You have no way off escaping your brutal faith with a vanq equiped dexxer in the arena. But in the field there is so manny ways to dodge a dexxer running in full speed ahead. Dexxer are a joke on the field unless you get cought unprepared for the fight.

Hi guys i failed first grade english!

Candylandman

Wanderer
Grammer

I Failed 1st grade too... but I spell better then that

He Does make a good point.. but when you miss spell half the words I tend not to take you seriously..

"They say it's not the size that matters, it's the motion in the ocean.. We'll all I know is that it takes a long ass time to get to England in a row boat"

i remember when when osi's vanq qeps were one hitters then they patched those and stoll my pre patch vanqs. man that was fun while it lasted