UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates

Mrsevenhands said:
Congrats, that was the most worthless thing I seen all day.

"- The algorithm to calculate magic weapon damage (vanquishing, power, etc) was fixed. As it was, a plain vanquishing weapon did roughly the same damage as a plain exceptional weapon. After this change, an exceptional weapon will do roughly the same damage as a force weapon (as it should be)."

that made it sound like exp weps were at vanq lvl and brought down to force lvl.
congrats on copying what Mark said...

NASTY_DEVILx said:
congrats on copying what Mark said...

At least he brought up a point, saying that Mark's grammar was incorrect (although I did understand it =\) Your posts are the most useless pieces of shit I've ever seen. Most of your posts are one word "pwned" "hi" "no lol noob", and you really need to stop being a fuckwad. Thanks, later.

Rukus

Page
Will we be seeing an decrease in the time it takes to heal using bandages? Like what pub 20/21/22 or whatever did on OSI. Along with less bandage time, it decreased the ammount it healed slightly.
So it was slightly less healage, but faster healage.

stun needed to be nerfed, even though i wouldnt call this one

yesterday while dueling a guy, he succeeded the first time he tried to stun me 4 duels in a row, and i died cause of it

really gets annoying :mad:

Booshnig

Sorceror
Afro Man said:
why are u glad... now dexers pwn even more

Since when were dexxers the dominant class? Lawl.

I've seen reliably, multiple times, from myself and other dexxers, that tamers, as well as mages (mages especially it seems) just dominate us, unless you come fully prepared for battle (pots, trapped pouched for anti-paralyze, dp weps, etc) which gets exhausting and expensive.

*high five* At least when I happen to use a vanq now I'll get to destroy some mages.

M

Mark

Sir Elton John said:
an exceptional weapon did the same damage as a might weapon on OSI i believe

so its not how it should be enless you arent basing this on OSI

Exceptional damage falls in between might and force, but is closer to might. The spread is so tight that you can use the terms interchangably. That's how it was on OSI, that's how its going to be here.

Jenova-gl

Sorceror
I just tested out the new stunning, on OSI it would attempt to stun on the next punch after you activated stun even on a miss (however it would only succesfully stun when you hit on wrestling, and then only about 1/3 of the time). The way you have it setup it doesnt even attempt to stun unless you hit your wrestle, so you dont use any stamina like you should.

M

Mark

Jenova said:
I just tested out the new stunning, on OSI it would attempt to stun on the next punch after you activated stun even on a miss (however it would only succesfully stun when you hit on wrestling, and then only about 1/3 of the time). The way you have it setup it doesnt even attempt to stun unless you hit your wrestle, so you dont use any stamina like you should.

Good point, I forgot about that. It'll be fixed tonight.

I have always wondered why GM weapons in a duel didn't hit any less then Vanq ones, was a bit weird, but I never said anything...

A

AllasPancakes

Funnie thing is thatt ppl saying shit about dexxers pwning pretty much have 90% off getting owned experience by a dexxer in a tiny fake uo pvp arena. plz dont base the effect off the changes on what happens to you in the duell arena. You have no way off escaping your brutal faith with a vanq equiped dexxer in the arena. But in the field there is so manny ways to dodge a dexxer running in full speed ahead. Dexxer are a joke on the field unless you get cought unprepared for the fight.

Candylandman

Wanderer
Changes..

I Would love to see someone fight and beat a experinced dexxer that has a dp vanq war fork, katanna, kyrss or hell even a dagger .. trapped puches, pots and magic reflect ( In or outa a duel pit ).. thats for you people who say dexxers suck.. but mages do own on the shard because more then half the people on this shard are mages-

of course that might change now..

Anyhoes... Like the change with stun.. appreciate you putting your time working on the shard mark and yes I am sucking up :)

*Cough* Get Rid Of Bolas *Cough*