UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

very bad lag

cake562

Sorceror
Anyone know why im getting game crippling lag spikes... like 2800 ping bad. I know my internet connection is very good. Could it be my client ?

Ishida_Tom

Squire
Anyone know why im getting game crippling lag spikes... like 2800 ping bad. I know my internet connection is very good. Could it be my client ?

Check your antivirus and firewall system. Those things might block ultima connections. I had that problem was 800-1000 ping, fixed and now I run 120-250 ping.

cake562

Sorceror
I just started back up here. So 3 years go it was good! /sarcasm

But I'm currently at work and not experiencing any lag! So it must be my client. I am going to try a fresh install when I get home today.

Poquin

Sorceror
'ressing' the post cause I'm having the exactly same problem.

For the last four or three days I'm having sudden huge lag spikes, and if I stand still and don't move I don't get disconnected.
I noticed that when I have those spikes in HW a lot of people also stops, while some continue moving on my screen normaly.

My internet is really good, I'm having no problems outside Demise, even in another UO Shards, in US, Europe and South America.

Did your problem get fixed, cake?

zulu2401

Squire
It all depends on the re-routes and how far it travels to the server. More congested areas lead to lagg, even packet loss. Not much you can do about except wait it out. I dealt with it for 3 weeks awhile back.

Ray Vaughan

Wanderer
Great americans got problem with ping. *confused* :eek:o_O:oops::whistle:

Prolly cause it's 50 ping around.

Lol.
I always got lag in demise, but in the last days i've been having peaks around 2000/3000ms, and after this peaks, conection lost.
Is really bad having to play in this way

You people who say you play with constant 300-500 ping are lieing out your asses.

I've experienced gameplay with 200-300ping and it was absolutely unbearable.

If you have 100< ping, thank your lucky stars.

Ray Vaughan

Wanderer
My ping is over 300ms every days. On the nights, my pings is around 250-300, but in the rest of the day my ping is over 300ms. ALWAYS
But is not an excuse, i love this game, and i will continue playing in this server