UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

very bad lag

Cold Blood

Sorceror
You people who say you play with constant 300-500 ping are lieing out your asses.

I've experienced gameplay with 200-300ping and it was absolutely unbearable.

If you have 100< ping, thank your lucky stars.
most chinese have more than 300ms ping even 400 in runnining and still have balls to step into fel.

draggg

Sorceror
Yet, somehow they run and cast as fast as players with 50 ping. I don't call that bravery, but hax.
If you have a ping around 300 ( in CMD line,not in game) but have no obivous packet loss,you still can run fluently.Ping plays a significant role in spell casting.No one with 250+ ping could cast as fast as players with 50 ping unless some new exploit like 'target exploit' appears again.
Playing a dexxer or an archer under a high but steady ping wont give you too much sense of frustration.However,if u want to play a mage effectively,especially if u dont want to be a 'Support' but 'APC',Ok,Good luck.
The saddest thing about this game is that ping affects and limits your gameplay too much.

draggg

Sorceror
Yet, somehow they run and cast as fast as players with 50 ping. I don't call that bravery, but hax.
I just came up with this ironical thought that in the eyes of hig ping players,low ping players all hax,cuz the only method high ping players can run and cast that fast is HACKING.
Perhaps no one should be blamed.PING is the biggest hacker in the history of UODEMISE.

silvertiger

Knight
Look. I have had various times when my ping was high. If you have a legal setup you walk freeze walk freeze walk freeze. Yet somehow you want to tell me this guy from across the pond running as fast or faster than I am isn't hacking!? Try that gimmick on someone else , because I ain't buying.

Cold Blood

Sorceror
it was the bug of runuo core which u can simply send target que to server so that u can cast as fast as us guys do. but they have fixed it. i suggest we should back to the days we can hax so we can have a bit more fair pvp environment-- we can cast spells within the same speed at least.

kolbycrouch

Knight
He is right. The only time people from that region could properly keep up in spell play was when you could spam target packets to the server.

zulu2401

Squire
it was the bug of runuo core which u can simply send target que to server so that u can cast as fast as us guys do. but they have fixed it. i suggest we should back to the days we can hax so we can have a bit more fair pvp environment-- we can cast spells within the same speed at least.
Well whats to stop the players like myself with low ping to hack and still hand out ass whipping?

Frasier

Sorceror
mad freezes but theres been huge storms here so that might explain some of it :)

Quite shitty storm I would say