UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Vesper Armor and Weapons Vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endity

Sorceror
Why would it never be fixed. Is this a case of lazyness? What reason would be a reason not to fix it?

Endity

Sorceror
Would be nice to have Tessa respond with something, is it giong to take me placing pics of every single vendor thats broken in the suggestion form to get the vendors looked at. Telling us what vendors buy what was completly over looking what I was talking about.

Paracelsus

Sorceror
Probably you should start with a few vendors (instead of all). If there are fix, carry on with the remaining. Otherwise, don't waste time.

Endity

Sorceror
Alright, then we will do one at a time. East Brit Armorers. Artistic Armor is the name of it, these have not sold for years that I know of. I have personally sat here for 3 hours.

Hatebringer

Sorceror
Only the weaponsmiths work in Skara Brae. Only one blacksmith works in NW Moonglow shop not sure about the one in the south. Vesper as far as I know none of the NPC' s work. Serpents hold None of them work including the bowyer. I believe Papua is all broke also. The vendors in the southwest most shop in Jhelom are broke save the weaponsmith. Ther are others. I could compile a list with names and shops if that would help.

Endity

Sorceror
I can confirm Papua works just fine. I have the entire list of working and non working vendors that is completly accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.