UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Vile Clan Savages

Vile Clan Savages

To all the savages in Vile clan, what are we going to do now that Vek is banned? Do any savages check the forums? Im wondering if any of you want to join another savage clan and keep going or if your done with the RP experience and your going back to doing your own thing. Im going to try to keep savages going because I dont dont duel and on this server thats about the only thing u can do solo.

Caz

Knight
Re: Vile Clan Savages

plague_spores;1948813 said:
Immature behavior like yours is what killed rp.

It still exists. TcD and Grd is doing quite well thank you very much.

I wish you and your guild good luck Herc. :)

Vek

Sorceror

plague_spores;1948813 said:
Immature behavior like yours is what killed rp.

It still exists. TcD and Grd is doing quite well thank you very much.

Uhm would you calm down for 2 seconds, all I was saying was to Unban me and the guild would come back...... don't take everything like its a personal threat to you mate. Wanna know why RP is dead? Cus UO has dwindled down to low numbers and the only people left are Children, and Adults who don't have enough time for a Game. So out of those two dominating groups the majority cannot dedicate their time to RP. Also this is a COMPLETELY PVP geared server therefore promoting PVP not RP. Calm down and quit raging on the forums it gets tiring hearing you yell at people for every little comment.

No, but seriously, role play is dead on Hybrid and all we have at the moment is GMs needlessly banning RP guild leaders and in-fighting between role player(s?) with ego issues.

homegrown328

Wanderer

i was going to RP.. until they told me i couldn't use a mount and cast spells.

i was like "wtf are you kidding me. you can't come up with some stupid backstory explaining how orcs or savages captured a human and forced him into training them in magic?"

right now RP = dying every 5 minutes because you retard yourself with stupid rules.

Vek

Sorceror

homegrown328;1949228 said:

i was like "wtf are you kidding me. you can't come up with some stupid backstory explaining how orcs or savages captured a human and forced him into training them in magic?"

right now RP = dying every 5 minutes because you retard yourself with stupid rules.

Umm well to begin with Savages could cast most spells. Really the rules are not to limit the guild but to provide better organization and stand out as RPers. If a group of 10 reds went to kill people at delucia with savage paint on they'd just look like naked griefers on mounts and there would be no tactics, and no fun, just scensless killing.

Oh and your back story idea.....why the hell would savages or orcs take some random human and be like: "Ok your smart im dumb" "Teach me". Both races are supremacist and believe themselves and their race is better than any other.

homegrown328

Wanderer

Vek;1949232 said:
Umm well to begin with Savages could cast most spells. Really the rules are not to limit the guild but to provide better organization and stand out as RPers. If a group of 10 reds went to kill people at delucia with savage paint on they'd just look like naked griefers on mounts and there would be no tactics, and no fun, just scensless killing.

Oh and your back story idea.....why the hell would savages or orcs take some random human and be like: "Ok your smart im dumb" "Teach me". Both races are supremacist and believe themselves and their race is better than any other.

your telling me if you were some random orc and you watched some human burn your friend with a couple words, you wouldn't want to be able to do that?

wtf? senseless killing? isn't that what every orc and savage do instinctively?
i dunno what savages you roll with, but every time i get near one he wants to behead me.

congratulations tho. you do stand out as RPers. you die every 5 minutes because you retard yourself with stupid rules.

Vek

Sorceror

homegrown328;1949238 said:
your telling me if you were some random orc and you watched some human burn your friend with a couple words, you wouldn't want to be able to do that?

wtf? senseless killing? isn't that what every orc and savage do instinctively?
i dunno what savages you roll with, but every time i get near one he wants to behead me.

congratulations tho. you do stand out as RPers. you die every 5 minutes because you retard yourself with stupid rules.

Sorry your not good enough to fight offmount. I use to do it all day and never die....your pitiful!

homegrown328

Wanderer

Vek;1949241 said:
Sorry your not good enough to fight offmount. I use to do it all day and never die....your pitiful!

yea you're kinda right. i die. but then i realize i'm a dumbass for trying to fight without a mount.

i love how you didnt answer my question. you would think after watching your fellow savages get burned alive for hundreds of years, you'd want to actually do something about it. maybe.. i dunno.. learn some magic? tame some animals for companions? maybe figure out a way to travel faster?

but no instead you run around barefoot with bones tied around your junk.

evolve or die. seems to me you'd rather just die.

homegrown328;1949228 said:

Mount rules, no magic weapons and similar self restrictions aren't what's killing RP, it's lack of people who role play.