UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Vile Clan Savages

homegrown328

Wanderer
Re: Vile Clan Savages

Black Thunder;1949262 said:
Mount rules, no magic weapons and similar self restrictions aren't what's killing RP, it's lack of people who role play.

you don't think those go hand in hand?

Vek

Sorceror

homegrown328;1949259 said:
yea you're kinda right. i die. but then i realize i'm a dumbass for trying to fight without a mount.

i love how you didnt answer my question. you would think after watching your fellow savages get burned alive for hundreds of years, you'd want to actually do something about it. maybe.. i dunno.. learn some magic? tame some animals for companions? maybe figure out a way to travel faster?

but no instead you run around barefoot with bones tied around your junk.

evolve or die. seems to me you'd rather just die.

Ehem, we do have mounts just not for everyone, and we can use all spells unless we're fighting role players. Both orcs and savages have mages, I think you should learn a little before you speak. As far as travel goes lets see.....Recall, Teleport, Ridgebacks, Gate Travel, Moongates, Teleporters.....Uhmmm I think we got it covered thanks!

Vek;1949304 said:
Ehem, we do have mounts just not for everyone, and we can use all spells unless we're fighting role players. Both orcs and savages have mages, I think you should learn a little before you speak. As far as travel goes lets see.....Recall, Teleport, Ridgebacks, Gate Travel, Moongates, Teleporters.....Uhmmm I think we got it covered thanks!

OWNT

homegrown328

Wanderer

Vek;1949304 said:

huh i've never seen a savage telelport, or recall, or gate travel, or use moongates, or teleporters (rescu recdu etc).

like i said i was willing to try RP until i was told i couldn't ride a mount. i dont care if your king savage the third, you cant tell me i cant ride a mount.

and then people bitch im not following the "rules".

uh ok. guess i wont RP then.

and to lord cooliron: didn't you steal your RP guild from someone else?

It saddens me that on one hand roleplayers here will condem rp, and with the other continually stab it in the back to make sure it dies. You guys know who you are, and you sicken me. If you don't like it, get out of here.

Vek, i don't think you deserve to have your accounts unbanned. You have shown your true face now that you have dealt with a little hardship. We all know you aren't in it for the long haul. RP is very much alive, but there is a certain group of bitter roleplayers posting on these forums that will do everything in it's power to stop whatever progress we make. They also have an ulterior motive for doing this, they want to create their own rp shard and try to leech all of the roleplayers from this server as possible. Let me be perfectly honest with you, this group of roleplayers were never really seen much in the rp community in the first place. If you guys hate it here so much then leave, we do not want you here shitting all over these forums, crying like two year olds because you can't play the game the way you want to.

Vek

Sorceror

Vas Griffith;1949365 said:
It saddens me that on one hand roleplayers here will condem rp, and with the other continually stab it in the back to make sure it dies. You guys know who you are, and you sicken me. If you don't like it, get out of here.

Vek, i don't think you deserve to have your accounts unbanned. You have shown your true face now that you have dealt with a little hardship. We all know you aren't in it for the long haul. RP is very much alive, but there is a certain group of bitter roleplayers posting on these forums that will do everything in it's power to stop whatever progress we make. They also have an ulterior motive for doing this, they want to create their own rp shard and try to leech all of the roleplayers from this server as possible. Let me be perfectly honest with you, this group of roleplayers were never really seen much in the rp community in the first place. If you guys hate it here so much then leave, we do not want you here shitting all over these forums, crying like two year olds because you can't play the game the way you want to.

What? Im banned.....Im not planning on making another server.....and a little hardship? Honestly I dont know what you expected me to do...run a guild on a server I can play? Its not like I quit....I was banned mate, I had planned to make VcS a long lasting successful guild and honestly It was very successful, lots of good RP, pvp, and just a fun guild to run and play with. Oh and Id like to be informed on what my "True Face" is exactly, all i was doing was defending myself and the community from those who come here just to rag on RPers. Honestly it gets tiresome.

Btw when i agreed that RP was dead I wasn't saying that it didn't exist but now honestly look at RP and look at what it used to be......I love RP and I love this game and hope neither ever dies out but you have to admit is definitely dwindling, I mean in the past year the hybrid player count has dropped tremendously [100-150 players] and this has greatly affected the RP community as well. I can say that RP is on a comeback though, activity is rising and if work continues to be submitted into RP a change will definitely be noticeable; maybe even enough to were things can start going back to what they once were.

Vek;1949376 said:
What? Im banned.....Im not planning on making another server.....and a little hardship? Honestly I dont know what you expected me to do...run a guild on a server I can play? Its not like I quit....I was banned mate, I had planned to make VcS a long lasting successful guild and honestly It was very successful, lots of good RP, pvp, and just a fun guild to run and play with. Oh and Id like to be informed on what my "True Face" is exactly, all i was doing was defending myself and the community from those who come here just to rag on RPers. Honestly it gets tiresome.

Everybody knows where you go when the sun goes down.
I think you only live to see the lights of town.
I wasted my time when I would try, try, try.
When the lights have lost their glow, you're gonna cry, cry, cry.

I lie awake at night and wait 'til you come in.
You stay a little while and then you're gone again.
Every question that I ask, I get a lie, lie, lie.
For every lie you tell, you're gonna cry, cry, cry.
You're gonna cry, cry, cry and you'll cry alone,
When everyone's forgotten and you're left on your own.
You're gonna cry, cry, cry.

Vek = [e cry

Vek

Sorceror

plague_spores;1949386 said:
Everybody knows where you go when the sun goes down.
I think you only live to see the lights of town.
I wasted my time when I would try, try, try.
When the lights have lost their glow, you're gonna cry, cry, cry.

I lie awake at night and wait 'til you come in.
You stay a little while and then you're gone again.
Every question that I ask, I get a lie, lie, lie.
For every lie you tell, you're gonna cry, cry, cry.
You're gonna cry, cry, cry and you'll cry alone,
When everyone's forgotten and you're left on your own.
You're gonna cry, cry, cry.

Vek = [e yawn

Fixed, thanks for that touching poem...where did ya find it?

homegrown328;1949343 said:
and to lord cooliron: didn't you steal your RP guild from someone else?

Nope, visit my guild site and you'll see every aspect of my guild form it's name to is structure is completely mine own.

Vek;1949376 said:

Btw when i agreed that RP was dead I wasn't saying that it didn't exist but now honestly look at RP and look at what it used to be......I love RP and I love this game and hope neither ever dies out but you have to admit is definitely dwindling, I mean in the past year the hybrid player count has dropped tremendously [100-150 players] and this has greatly affected the RP community as well. I can say that RP is on a comeback though, activity is rising and if work continues to be submitted into RP a change will definitely be noticeable; maybe even enough to were things can start going back to what they once were.

My problem with you Vek is your actions after having been banned. I believe you were indeed dealt a harsh blow but your punishment was completely justified. You had 17 accounts, and why would anyone in their right mind idle in the staff chat on mirc for an entire day? The excuse of, "well I didn't see any rule stating I couldn't" is rediculous. Never the less, the punishment was a bit harsh. What happened after you were banned basically sealed your punishment in stone.

Instead of calmly pursuing the correct channels to fix the problem what did you do? Enlisted the help of other rpers to spam the forums crying about the injustice of the people that ran this shard. From an administrator's perspective this is the absolute worse thing you could have done. You made a mockery of roleplayers on this server. Which eventually resulted in the banning of quite a few people from these forums. If that wasn't bad enough, when you came back to the forums all you have been doing is being complelty negative to other people's well thought out rp ideas while crying doom to rp in general. Which is a complete slap in the face to the current active rp population.

Vek

Sorceror

plague_spores;1949555 said:
Kids these days... Listen to some good music and you will eventually hear it.

My apologies....nice Johnny Cash reference; not a big fan

Note: Thanks Youtube!

Thalon

Wanderer

Vas Griffith;1949562 said:
My problem with you Vek is your actions after having been banned. I believe you were indeed dealt a harsh blow but your punishment was completely justified. You had 17 accounts, and why would anyone in their right mind idle in the staff chat on mirc for an entire day?

For one, he didn't have 17 accounts. I don't care what that gm said. I always type my account info in and BAM another account is on my IP. Plus we shard 3 accounts also since he use to live with me. So 17 is not a accurate number.

Mur'gugl;1949628 said:
For one, he didn't have 17 accounts. I don't care what that gm said. I always type my account info in and BAM another account is on my IP. Plus we shard 3 accounts also since he use to live with me. So 17 is not a accurate number.

yeah

17 accounts his IP is attached to =/= 17 accounts he owns

Vek

Sorceror

Vas Griffith;1949562 said:
My problem with you Vek is your actions after having been banned. I believe you were indeed dealt a harsh blow but your punishment was completely justified. You had 17 accounts, and why would anyone in their right mind idle in the staff chat on mirc for an entire day? The excuse of, "well I didn't see any rule stating I couldn't" is rediculous. Never the less, the punishment was a bit harsh. What happened after you were banned basically sealed your punishment in stone.

Instead of calmly pursuing the correct channels to fix the problem what did you do? Enlisted the help of other rpers to spam the forums crying about the injustice of the people that ran this shard. From an administrator's perspective this is the absolute worse thing you could have done. You made a mockery of roleplayers on this server. Which eventually resulted in the banning of quite a few people from these forums. If that wasn't bad enough, when you came back to the forums all you have been doing is being complelty negative to other people's well thought out rp ideas while crying doom to rp in general. Which is a complete slap in the face to the current active rp population.

I asked NONE of those people to post. I was in vent I told them I got banned, they took it amongst themselves to post then other people saw these posts and continued with them. My excuse isn't that it didn't say anywhere, what I'm saying is that not only was it not in the rules but the channel was not protected in anyway and i was NEVER asked to leave.

Ive explained myself enough, reply-end.

Vek;1949642 said:
I asked NONE of those people to post. I was in vent I told them I got banned, they took it amongst themselves to post then other people saw these posts and continued with them. My excuse isn't that it didn't say anywhere, what I'm saying is that not only was it not in the rules but the channel was not protected in anyway and i was NEVER asked to leave.

Stop giving this kid ^^^^ attention.. its what he wants. Just stop talking to him so he will stop crying on our forums.

Mur'gugl;1949628 said:

I don't think we know enough information on how gm's determine how many accounts you have to make any accurate statments on the subject. Mur, were the accounts that u shared with him banned as well?. Vek, maybe you didn't have anything to do with them but that did not stop you from encouraging their actions.