UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Vile Clan Savages

Re: Vile Clan Savages

plague_spores;1949704 said:
I dont cry on the forums... I just instigate on the forums mwahahaha

they see me trollin'

they hatin'

no but in all seriousness, is a little bit of ego trip worth messing up Hybrid role play? :/

Black Thunder;1949729 said:
they see me trollin'

they hatin'

no but in all seriousness, is a little bit of ego trip worth messing up Hybrid role play? :/

Now I dont know if you are still talking to me or not. Cause you would be out of line to say that I have ever messed with the rp community on hybrid. I have helped more guilds get started then you have been in. I have helped run player run events for other guilds and my own. I have advertised for all rp guilds. If you are indeed implying that I am hurting the rp community in some way well then sir you are indeed out of line.

plague_spores;1949738 said:
Now I dont know if you are still talking to me or not. Cause you would be out of line to say that I have ever messed with the rp community on hybrid. I have helped more guilds get started then you have been in. I have helped run player run events for other guilds and my own. I have advertised for all rp guilds. If you are indeed implying that I am hurting the rp community in some way well then sir you are indeed out of line.

nah

you already admitted you're instigating- it's easy to see you're just starting e-fights on here just like you do (did) on RPRing

Torgin.

Sorceror

Throughout all this, we accuse each other of starting fights and that we should stop and promote RP, yet here we are, arguing amongst ourselves. How many people do you think come onto these public forums and see the pool of shit that we call threads and go "Wow. Talk about some serious issues." ? I'm betting it is a lot.

And we wonder why people dislike RPers.

As usual Torgin is the voice of reason, Torgin why haven't you taken a leadership position in this community, we could really use you.

Caz

Knight

i like to rp

rp rp rp

let me cool this thread with some kittens

play nice guys

Torgin.

Sorceror

Vas Griffith;1949805 said:
As usual Torgin is the voice of reason, Torgin why haven't you taken a leadership position in this community, we could really use you.

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic, but I'm not claiming I'm perfect. I've had my own issues in the past, but you don't see me on these forums constantly bringing negative attention to myself or my guild. Not inferring that you do either.

I get fired up on some issues and a probably say things I shouldn't, but what it seems is that it's the same 4-5 guys who constantly instigate, accuse, and attempt to ruin the fun of everyone else, all the while claiming they are "promoting" RP.

Torgin.;1949924 said:
I can't tell if you are being sarcastic, but I'm not claiming I'm perfect. I've had my own issues in the past, but you don't see me on these forums constantly bringing negative attention to myself or my guild. Not inferring that you do either.

I get fired up on some issues and a probably say things I shouldn't, but what it seems is that it's the same 4-5 guys who constantly instigate, accuse, and attempt to ruin the fun of everyone else, all the while claiming they are "promoting" RP.

Hehe it's a fair assumption to think i may have been sarcastic but i was not.

Torgin.;1949924 said:

I'm sorry. I promote in game. The forums is usually full of people that I wouldnt want in my guild. I'd rather discover the individuals thru my actions and their actions in the game. In game is all that really counts in my eyes. This forum crap is just fluff for kids who cannot hack it in the game.

Middle Man

Sorceror

To be honest I really dont check the rp part of the forums very often even though I am an avide RP'er.

The reason is because in the RP community most of us can get in touch with each other and on occasions when things are going on guild chat, mirc and aim are always much more effectient in getting people together or even personal websites for the specific guilds.

I find that many non rp'ers troll these forums and I prefer not to deal with that type of issue. For ingame cross guild rp events I would post here, pm everyone and ask for help from a staffer.

Having been a part of the role playing community on hybrid for over 5 years I can say from experience that it goes up and down in waves and depending on the time or year or whatever, depends the size of that wave. Implying rp is dead is like saying it will never rain again cause there's been a small drought. The numbers on hybrid have been pretty consistent minus a couple hundred players here and there but lets be honest the rp community isnt a large percentage of active players....if I had to guess I would say at any one time 3-5% of active players are rpers or potential so for 200 people gone ur talking about what? 10 people?

the problem with the past and remembering how "great" it was is everyone conveniently forgets the negative. I wont bring it up but there was alot of it....ALOT. There was also alot of good. But to wrap up I would again like to say that as long as hybrid is active (and i don't foresee that ever changing) there will be rpers. The numbers of active rpers and their actions might change year to year but they will always be here in some form or another. I have been active with 2 other rpers on a daily basis, to over 40 active members in under a year from various guilds. The only thing you can truly learn from the past concerning the rp community is you cant count rp'ers out or rp dead.

Torgin.

Sorceror

plague_spores;1949944 said:
I'm sorry. I promote in game. The forums is usually full of people that I wouldnt want in my guild. I'd rather discover the individuals thru my actions and their actions in the game. In game is all that really counts in my eyes. This forum crap is just fluff for kids who cannot hack it in the game.

I respect this immensely. I will be honest with you Herc, I found out about you when the Yew Militia was around and TcD and Yew were fighting constantly. You were always very vocal when Yew came up. I remember all of the intense and pointless forum battles and I based my opinion about yourself and TcD by the forums.

In the few occasions where the two guilds were not fighting and we had chances to sit down and actually RP some, I found a vast majority of the TcD members to be excellent RPers. I actually enjoyed myself on these rare occasions.

I understand where you are coming from, though I don't always agree, but then, I don't have to agree. My arguing and trading insults with you will not change your viewpoint. I believe that has already been established over the years. :)

Torgin.

Sorceror

Vas Griffith;1949937 said:
Hehe it's a fair assumption to think i may have been sarcastic but i was not.

If you truly mean that sir, then I am honored. You have always been a prominent and level headed figure in the community, seeing a lot of issues from both sides and working towards correcting them.

I try and do my best with what spare time I have, but sometimes you just can't make the commitment to spend a certain amount of time on something.