UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Vincent Vega trying to fight 1v1

Biohazard77

Wanderer
Re: Vincent Vega trying to fight 1v1

Ya know...this doesn't surprise me at all.
Vega is a chicken period.
He told me and a guildmate that we were toooo scared to 2v2 him and his buddy. So we said screw it and went for it. We stared owning them bad and someone they knew comes out of stealth and kills us :/

Vega sucks without backup.

MALKOVICH

Wanderer

Biohazard77;288008 said:
Ya know...this doesn't surprise me at all.
Vega is a chicken period.
He told me and a guildmate that we were toooo scared to 2v2 him and his buddy. So we said screw it and went for it. We stared owning them bad and someone they knew comes out of stealth and kills us :/

Vega sucks without backup.

everybody knows he sucks... he is the only ping 40`s guy that cant play a mage...

is not new... he is jumping from guild to guild... everybody ends kicking him

btw he will always ask you to duel in chaos cause the court is very small, perfect for a dexxer...

Lucifall

Knight

MALKOVICH;288059 said:
everybody knows he sucks... he is the only ping 40`s guy that cant play a mage...

is not new... he is jumping from guild to guild... everybody ends kicking him

btw he will always ask you to duel in chaos cause the court is very small, perfect for a dexxer...

lol Can I ask who are you? You talk shit, but never, EVER, tells your in-game name.

SaferSephiroth

Sorceror

Im 95% sure that Malkovich is Biggie[.E] Or whatever his gay rip off guild is.

And Vincent Vega does suck, ive yet to see him PvP 1v1 WITHOUT anyone running in to save him, or him coming up with some bullshit excuse about why he lost.

And he cant even kepe his stories straight, I thought he was "Quitting UO for good" and "Simeon isnt Related to him" etc etc etc....

craig

Sorceror

I think Malkovich is actually Serrano that stampeder blue character.

Lakai

Wanderer

Seyulshehir;288253 said:
Im 95% sure that Malkovich is Biggie[.E] Or whatever his gay rip off guild is.

And Vincent Vega does suck, ive yet to see him PvP 1v1 WITHOUT anyone running in to save him, or him coming up with some bullshit excuse about why he lost.

And he cant even kepe his stories straight, I thought he was "Quitting UO for good" and "Simeon isnt Related to him" etc etc etc....

first, biggie wasnt in E. , he's too terribad.

and I can't for the life of me remember who MALKOVICH is, Pistol-Pete came to mind, but then i remembered that malkovich is definitely an untalented PvPer, don't worry about him

also im pretty sure Vincent could beast all of you on mage either way lol

Lucifall

Knight

Lakai;288293 said:
first, biggie wasnt in E. , he's too terribad.

and I can't for the life of me remember who MALKOVICH is, Pistol-Pete came to mind, but then i remembered that malkovich is definitely an untalented PvPer, don't worry about him

also im pretty sure Vincent could beast all of you on mage either way lol

No, they made a fake guild called E., thats why he said that. See what newbies are capable of? :<

Lakai

Wanderer

Seyulshehir;288402 said:
Yeah, i meant that fags ripoff guild.

Now hes in that gay SUAJ guild or whatever.

shut up and jive or some homo shit LOL

Tigeros

Sorceror

Maybe he's good coz he has good stuff, skills etc.

But he gank and R E S K I L L.

snell

Sorceror

he is annoying in field pvp

but vincent vega is too 'scared' to duel

pbguy434

Knight

For the record, Vincent Vega was *literally* the first person I had a chance to beat in a duel, let alone kill, on my mage Magnus. First night I brought him out, around the second or third person I even tried to fight, and back when he was haning with e.

It was a major lol. It is a shame my mage skills have obviously declined since then.