UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Vincent Vega trying to fight 1v1

Lakai

Wanderer
Re: Vincent Vega trying to fight 1v1

juanmatus;289384 said:
ok thank you teacher.... but i have one more question...

what has to do all of that about what i post??

Chi is a mix of lots of guilds... thats true man... and Chi ally with Mae Vars guild cause they cant do it alone...

my post was for Lakai because he thinks Chi is awesome and isn´t... just because 2 or 3 guys use scripts doesnt mean that all Chi are good pvp...

NO one in chi uses scripts.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Nish;289371 said:
oh son i think you need some history classes here.

very well, take a sit... yeah... nice.

*grasps* let me start...
on the beggining, there was nothing.
a bunch of guys named "a newbie" started macroing in luna.
newbies moved to fel under a guild called Equilibrium [e.]
then they started to pwn everyone
mastershake was banned, and the fight "Shard vs. Equilibrium" has started
more and more guilds started to zerg up in useless attempts to beat Equilibrium
on a rainy night, the owner of the name "Equilibrium", a guy named z0rak, raged and kicked EVERYONE out of the guild.
kaz, the dieirl.com owner and leader of the guild, started a new guild and re-guilded the kicked pals.
the new guild, named DieIRL Gaming [di.], started the action. sadly, without z0rak.
z0rak created a new char, named Caleb Darkstone, and started to kill [di.] members as a extension to his angry
Ryan McAdams banned z0rak based on people's argument that he was cheating.
DieIRL Gaming members wanted to play with z0rak, and moved to another shard.
few remaining members on demise
Rza created a guild for his PvP Academy, called ICE.
for some unknown reason, Rza got his own ventrilo server and UOAM
Rza started to recruit members of Di. (Hellion (lawl.exe nowdays) and Luigi (playuo.exe) in example)
Argyle spotted a riot and booted them from DieIRL
they created Chi
they claim to be the rulers of fel nowdays, just cause di. isn't here to stomp on them.

oh well, thats it... I'm heading back now... it was good to meet you.
*wears the boots and walk away*

p.s.: Applesauce, i hate you.

You're comparison of Dieirl VS. chi is like saying in a fight 1v1 no pots, who would win, an elephant or a whale.

hickman48

Knight

luigi-demise;289425 said:
You're comparison of Dieirl VS. chi is like saying in a fight 1v1 no pots, who would win, an elephant or a whale.

what kind of whale and elephant and are they male or female

juanmatus;289178 said:
lol same lame excuses .... again and again... Look at your RPV , no more than 5 or 6 on ourside...

BTW you guys change guild again and again in the last months (CHI, DI, =S=, Tw, NME) and the "China noob guilds" still beating you...
Whos you guys? I've been in one guild in the last 6 months and for 5 1/2 of those 6 months I was guildless.

Part of the reason that we still call you a zerg is simply because YOU ARE STILL A ZERG. Are you guys afraid to be in a guild with less then 20 active members at a time?

juanmatus

Wanderer

stalker-demise;289485 said:
Whos you guys? I've been in one guild in the last 6 months and for 5 1/2 of those 6 months I was guildless.

Part of the reason that we still call you a zerg is simply because YOU ARE STILL A ZERG. Are you guys afraid to be in a guild with less then 20 active members at a time?

i know you can post here for free but man please learn some pvp first... if you are in a good pvp guild, doesnt allow you to talk like a good pvper... omg

Lakai

Wanderer

juanmatus;289500 said:
i know you can post here for free but man please learn some pvp first... if you are in a good pvp guild, doesnt allow you to talk like a good pvper... omg

cause Tony Montana is a talented PvPer guys.

juanmatus

Wanderer

Lakai;289501 said:
cause Tony Montana is a talented PvPer guys.

i will never be the best since i ping 150-200... is not excuses, its sad true.. but i still love pvp and i gain my respect, so before you start talking shit please gain yours... Period!

[[Drakull]]

Wanderer

luigi, you're not good .. and if you're among the best in Chi, then Chi is not good. everybody just stop.

Lakai

Wanderer

[[Drakull]];289670 said:
luigi, you're not good .. and if you're among the best in Chi, then Chi is not good. everybody just stop.

if only we could "tame" as well as "drakull"

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

[[Drakull]];289670 said:

lol, [[Drakull]], Even if i'm no good, i could careless i beat anybody in this server, that says something and even if you say i'm not good that's fine i may suck compared to you're standards but atleast i don't rage and go beserk once i get wtfpwnt.

Lucifall

Knight

luigi-demise;289681 said:
lol, [[Drakull]], Even if i'm no good, i could careless i beat anybody in this server, that says something and even if you say i'm not good that's fine i may suck compared to you're standards but atleast i don't rage and go beserk once i get wtfpwnt.

Oh snap. Someone got pwned.

hickman48

Knight

luigi-demise;289681 said:

umm what he relly means is him and 19-24 of his commie buddys can kill anyone on this shard

id hope so

_Nish

Wanderer

hickman48;289764 said:
umm what he relly means is him and 19-24 of his commie buddys can kill anyone on this shard

id hope so

i like your sig