UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Wands new post.Players lets hear u!

What should happen about wands?

• Add cool down

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Change wands back as they were before patch

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Keep the wands as they stand today with patch

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Fix lightning wands keep the rest just like as they were before patch

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Delete all wands

Votes: 22 55.0%

• Total voters

Azazel-

Sorceror
soloist defending it till the very end, sad part, most of you don't even play a majority of the time and want to ruin it based on when you do log in and contribute that 1 guy in the field to gank. lol. im sorry I just don't understand the logic here the main thing bugging people is that time they are unable to move so they want the 40 heal to counter the 100+ dmg then follow ups? lightning wand + e pots? what if those assholes poison? I hardly believe this is a reason to keep wands. death is inevitable just accept it. you could just find fair fights or run out when you see 5 players w/e works for you.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
soloist defending it till the very end, sad part, most of you don't even play a majority of the time and want to ruin it based on when you do log in and contribute that 1 guy in the field to gank. lol. im sorry I just don't understand the logic here the main thing bugging people is that time they are unable to move so they want the 40 heal to counter the 100+ dmg then follow ups? lightning wand + e pots? what if those assholes poison? I hardly believe this is a reason to keep wands. death is inevitable just accept it. you could just find fair fights or run out when you see 5 players w/e works for you.
Are you implying that gheal wands are an issue in group combat? I'm finding it difficult to imagine why that would be.

Azazel-

Sorceror
Are you implying that gheal wands are an issue in group combat? I'm finding it difficult to imagine why that would be.
i was actually talking about soloists only. but now that you mention it it could be a problem if they didn't require mana and it was completely one sided.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
i was actually talking about soloists only. but now that you mention it it could be a problem if they didn't require mana and it was completely one sided.
Soloists are complaining that it is prohibitively dangerous to field without gheal wands. You derided them for this, claiming that they want to ruin things for the majority by keeping their wands, which is why I asked how gheal wands are such an issue in group combat. If gheals aren't an issue in group combat, then why are you speaking against soloists here?

Azazel-

Sorceror
Soloists are complaining that it is prohibitively dangerous to field without gheal wands. You derided them for this, claiming that they want to ruin things for the majority by keeping their wands, which is why I asked how gheal wands are such an issue in group combat. If gheals aren't an issue in group combat, then why are you speaking against soloists here?
both spectrums need discussed I thought? its not a requirement to arm one self to the teeth to play this server and people need to feel that not the opposite.

Azazel-

Sorceror
Soloists are complaining that it is prohibitively dangerous to field without gheal wands
so prolonging the inevitable is your solution? or you manage to get away only to die some other time. great logic it makes sense the random getaways by vizeroth

Danzel

Wanderer
If you are being attacked 3 v 1 you deserve to die. No object in the game should be able to prevent that at those odds. The fact that a wand could, shows how OP they are. Wands were not being used like this for the 10 years I played the original uo, and they weren't when I started here on this server 10 years ago. They are cheesy, abused, and make the game dull imo.

Code Blue

Knight
If you are being attacked 3 v 1 you deserve to die. No object in the game should be able to prevent that at those odds. The fact that a wand could, shows how OP they are. Wands were not being used like this for the 10 years I played the original uo, and they weren't when I started here on this server 10 years ago. They are cheesy, abused, and make the game dull imo.
Im only 2 days old and I agree

crikey

Sorceror
Jizzeroth verbally raping this random retard
He has a very good edumacation

I'm guessing irl he is a scientist

Am I right? If so I guess I'll try to guess what type of scientist

He's probably 3 scientists in 1 >_<

Azazel-

Sorceror
some play by themselves others choose to play with eachother... both spectrums.. my comment still holds.
educate some more plz
used to classify something, or suggest that it can be classified, in terms of its position on a scale between two extreme or opposite points: the left or right of the political spectrum..
[e yawn

Azazel-

Sorceror
I like how you try to insult me and diminish my comment and ideals by suggesting I didn't use a word proper or used the wrong one its quite comical tbh