UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Wands

Wands?

• Yes

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • No

Votes: 23 56.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't say active players, I said people who keep tabs on this server.
I garantee there isn't even 5k total players on freeshards total, you need to do some homework
Guarantee you these people would have a much higher chance of returning AND staying than keeping the server as stale as it is today.

dont worry about what i was, I had no effect on the change or it would have never happened in the first place, whiney little 120lb nerds like you and your boyfriend are the reason they got fucked up in the first place
it didn't matter who you were, I was pointing out the fact that you're biased opinion is skewing what you want to believe of that time frame actually happened.

I state facts I know what's best for the server and what kills it, that's why we had 1k avg when I was staffing now we have 100-150 real clients

In every single poll about removing wands, it has been a resounding yes.

This poll wasn't really titled properly, and it still has a higher notion of removal of wands.

I state facts I know what's best for the server and what kills it, that's why we had 1k avg when I was staffing now we have 100-150 real clients
you just said you were insignificant. You answered pages and hosted a tourny every so often. You really wanna say you're the sole reason 1k people played?

And we're delusional?

My question is why are wands needed in every event. People can use wands but I can't use str pots... played in a 3v3v3 ctf last night and there they were enabled.. wands! This shard is so dependent on that shit it has become a sad joke

Astounding yes? So you think 12 to 16 is just an overwhelming defeat? Rofl man I feel so bad for you... You don't consider the fact that random banksitters and Players that don't pvp just get on here to vote? Rofl

you just said you were insignificant. You answered pages and hosted a tourny every so often. You really wanna say you're the sole reason 1k people played?

And we're delusional?
never said that but i made changes suggestions delt with factions, kept people interested.. Your just salty as fuck

Astounding yes? So you think 12 to 16 is just an overwhelming defeat? Rofl man I feel so bad for you... You don't consider the fact that random banksitters and Players that don't pvp just get on here to vote? Rofl
The title of the thread is "wands"

does that mean 'remove wands' or 'keep wands'

all of a sudden, that yes or no means entirely different. And just look at previous wand polls, dude. its like 70% for the removal of wands, regardless of who's voting.

there were literally no changes to factions until about 3 years ago when they decided to just up and change faction locations because com was broke.

OK, dude!
yeah no faction items, no faction point wipes, no changes in account numbers able to log in, nothing like that

I can't help you nerds left because of com base rofl

yeah no faction items, no faction point wipes, no changes in account numbers able to log in, nothing like that

I can't help you nerds left because of com base rofl
faction point resets and account logins are insignificant changes, and should probably be an automatic reset every 2 months anyways.

Doesn't matter who wins, it would have to be a complete blowout to force a change which isn't going to happen
because ryan and company have decided it's OK to let this server die.

And it is, which is why I'm able to ensure that you'll be able to keep your wands.

Again, I may be a troll but I have never supported anything as detrimental to this server as broken and abused game mechanics.