UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Want a free signature?

beelzebub

Knight
Re: Want a free signature?

Here's a few for now, i'll get a few more done soon.

also,
Konnan, send me the original pic of those gay dudes and i will totally make the dudes tattoo say zagar ;)

Zagar230

Sorceror

beelzebub;1887381 said:
with a penguin

without penguin

omg i don't know what to do... :(

Fez sig is really awesome with the old style penguin...but... this one has gay people and a penguin..thats going like...wtf zagar u betrayed me... omg so hard to choose :(

miztron

Wanderer

ill love you forever if you get somethin famous stars and straps that says miztron :)

-666-

Squire

I want an animated one that has a satanic feel to it. Ive had this one too long =[ btw, you need to prioritize mine ASAP. Don't forget to put Ave Satanas in it, k thx. :]

beelzebub

Knight

why do i need to prioritize yours again? and aside from that i dont do animated sigs for free unless you're my friend.....

Fez_

Knight

beelzebub;1887960 said:
why do i need to prioritize yours again? and aside from that i dont do animated sigs for free unless you're my friend.....

well cuz he is like kind of a big deal on these forums... durr

popol

Sorceror

-666-;1887958 said:
I want an animated one that has a satanic feel to it. Ive had this one too long =[ btw, you need to prioritize mine ASAP. Don't forget to put Ave Satanas in it, k thx. :]

for animated sig talk to fez ,he are the best at this :)

beelzebub

Knight

no i can make a pretty epic animated sig tbh, but i dont typically do animated sigs for free...

but i guarantee i can outdo fez on a animated sig

Fez_

Knight

yea beelz makes awesome animated sigs
im up for a 'sig off' winner gets tribal as his wife ?
haha

(but then again i don't doubt you could as iv been using photoshop for the animation for about 3 months self taught)