UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Want a free signature?

Slovy

Sorceror
Re: Want a free signature?

hey ide like a signiture, something imvolving US army, airborne, special forces, and my unit... 173rd airborne.

all that can be googled :)

i love you!

herakles

Sorceror

If you have time I'd appreciated one with a Red And Dark Grey or Black theme that says Rage (My character) and G&G some where in it with my aim billyi89

Lunarpancake

Sorceror

Can you make me something for my main PK?

name is "a Fleshlight" in guild Old School Ownage >!< >!< >!<

....something with an actual fleshlight in it would be obvious....and cool.

thx.

Sammich

Wanderer

I need a sig with some sweet bears, also I need my title as described in my current sig if you are still taking request.

Thanks

Vek

Sorceror

If you could make a tight savage sig that included my aim i would really appreciate it :D

Un4

Knight

make me one ;)

Almost Perfect is the name for it, Legacy somewhere on it.. white and a light red color the rest do what you want

beelzebub

Knight

few more i did today. i'll probably do some more tomorrow. sorry for the wait guys :)

beelze,

since i asked you for a complex sig a few months ago...
i ask you to make me something that you think will reflect my personality.

Vek

Sorceror

Props on the Chubby Chaser one it cracks me up :D

Don't forget to do my savage one mate!

i would love to have one if u have time..go ahead and do what ever crazy shit u like..i am CrazyDogg if that helps u with any ideas

jessen13

Sorceror

Hey beezle, its a watermellon/Widow Maker . . . jsut wondering if you might rig something cool up with "Widow Maker" and "My Little Pwnies" in honor of Flip Logic since he died irl. Anything dark/devilish/bad ass would rox. Thanks mang.