UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Want to see some changes on Demise? Want the donation store back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muggz

Sorceror
Re: Want to see some changes on Demise? Want the donation store back?

ToTs:
ToT's should not come back, will not come back and the issue about them needs to die. Yes they cost more than some Doom artifacts. Why? Oh it might just have something to do with the fact you cannot get them? They will not come back because they were meant as a 1 time event.

Hell I recall being able to goto 7-11 and buying Cigarettes for $5 just a couple years ago now they are $12. Do I goto 7-11 now and bitch and piss and moan that they cost more? No. Same goes for alot of things. Get over it they are gone.

Attracting More Players:
More items and whatnot to grind for is not the main key to attracting more players in the long run. Sure it will give a nice surge of a few people for alittle while. A good way to attract more players and keep them would be to stop pissing and moaning all across the message boards.

New players come join, read the boards for a week and wonder what the hell they are doing here. Act like real people and not little spoiled bitches and it might help.

Donation Store:
Shut the hell up already people. God forbid you to actually play the damn game. Sure its nice to have around but to be all obsessive over it not being around is kind of sad.

Events:
Oh shit another PvP tournament? Goto hell Zatoichi is that all you know how to do? Oh wait you did all that cool ass pirate ship stuff and whatnot. Oh yea and Crimson did that sweet crazy man thing and the other one before it... wow i should just shut my mouth. Oh and wait there are 100000 other things to do in this game to... fuck...

Getting Started Here/Items:
I got all setup by fishing over a week having fun. Yes FISHING for fucks sake people. If you can't find decent stuff to get started with by any other means shoot yourself please.

Yes sometimes it takes forever to run the Gauntlet or sit and collect bods to earn cash and it can suck. But last time I checked there were plenty of other ways to earn gold. Just because the norm is to sit and run bod's or spam Natures Furies in gauntlet does not mean it is the only way.

Bored of the norm? Try doing something new for once. Oh and as for waiting 270 days to ride an ethy... go cry a fucking river and when your done tell me how long it takes to ride one on the OSI you so want Demise to be.

Ryan Issue:
Blah blah blah... as PSZ admitted, he does not really care about the state of Post-AoS. He never has, never will, and yea just doesn't. Sure sending him e-mails and pm's and whatnot might get his attention but for what? For him to come to the forums do a quick read through and see people pissing and moaning about how things are here and what a shitty job people think he is doing.

Give him reasons to care about making it better maybe, give him reasons to get the store up and running. Yes I'm sure he loves the cash flow but I don't think its NEEDED for him. In this whole thread I have seen what 2 maybe 3 people saying "Thank you Ryan for hosting this shit for us" or a "Thank you PSZ for sitting and spawning a FUCK ton of shit for us to kill" Or "Hey GM team answering our retarted pages about dumb shit all the time, Thanks" or "Hey Seer team thanks for giving us something to do besides killing the same shit over and over again cause we are sheep!"

Overall:
Quit being bitches and try and enjoy the damn game. Have some fucking respect for the staff, players and your fucking selves for once. Act like humans on the forums and in-game and maybe it might help.

Hell if your bored of running Gauntlet why the hell have you been doing it for what... 6 years? You do know they make other games that you could play if you are bored of the same stuff over and over.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

so many people miss the point... but I will say, again - we have ONE dev member that does care so stop saying we don't. BUT just like everyone else, that ONE person who CARES to CODE for YOU does have a real life.

Caine pointed out that TOTs do drop at some of the events - of course, its not the same if you can't go out and just afk farm tokuno and get plenty.

Updates... chances are updates for a while will be catching the code up to be standard to OSI, not ML. Fix the base before you add more to it....

Yeah, I'm pretty much done with this thread. A person can only repeat themselves so much while knowing that the people reading it just don't get. You'll all find that the demise staff isn't interested in money (we don't see it anyway) and we surely aren't interested in working on a junk server that can be mastered in a day because so much crap is given away. People who play here should be the people who like working characters and having the challenge UO is supposed to give you.

If a person comes here and leaves in a week because its too hard - then the shard wasn't for them.

Buiu

Knight

Lock this topic, it ll not change nothing if ryan dont come here and start to care about his own server!

Dexter-LoM

Knight

Buiu;457446 said:
Lock this topic, it ll not change nothing if ryan dont come here and start to care about his own server!
wow someone had the balls to actully say it :D

GM Nestor

Sorceror

bla bla bla....

we want the store back ! ;)

GM Nestor

Sorceror

No need for petition, the first phrase of this thread is worth more than a petition ;)

M1A1Blaze

Wanderer

I sent an e-mail and a PM to Ryan and I have not got a response...Makes me wonder if he just doesn't care anymore?

M1A1Blaze;457483 said:
I sent an e-mail and a PM to Ryan and I have not got a response...Makes me wonder if he just doesn't care anymore?

I'm sure he has better emails to address than player demands. No offense, but he probably gets a ton of emails like this every week that they're as unimportant as spam to him. It's not that he doesn't care, he's probably just sick of hearing about it. I can just imagine the emails he gets too:

"hey, you should put tots back in cause their cool and new players can't play because they have nothing oh and ml would be nice cause weve been waiting 4 years without update and everyones leaving the shard which sucks cause demise ROCKS!!!!!!"

*Spelling mistakes and exaggerated content intentional*

mantorras

Sorceror

M1A1Blaze;457483 said:

Me neither, for all we know he might have his spam service prepared to sent all emails with the words Demise, straight into the trash bin.
And he does seem a lot more involved in hybrid for example than Demise.
I just wish that since Ryan doesn't like this shard's era much why don't he give more power to Caine who loves Demise.

mantorras;457557 said:
And he does seem a lot more involved in hybrid for example than Demise.
I just wish that since Ryan doesn't like this shard's era much why don't he give more power to Caine who loves Demise.

Guessing because Caine's not a coder. He would need somebody familiar with coding knowledge and the runuo system to be able to add new changes. I think Caine already has his hands full doing the work he's doing right now. Ryan asked around for coders to help with demise awhile back but it seems that there weren't many worthy candidates.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Again, we have a dev member who is assigned and enjoys Demise and wants to see Demise flourish. The problem (which is why this thread was started) is that there is only ONE person who has access to set up the donation store stuff... and that's Ryan.

Don't forget about Asayre :(

Pont

Knight

LadyCrimson;457572 said:
Again, we have a dev member who is assigned and enjoys Demise and wants to see Demise flourish.

Don't forget about Asayre :(

ML can be done as an add on to Run UO, isn't it that it should (or is trying to) be in the Run UO code?

MrSunday

Sorceror

Muggz knows. Listen to him. <3
Also, kudos to the staff for all they are doing.
UO is an rpg. Not a grindmachine.

J

John Doe

The only thing that needs to change about this server is the mentality of the players, the blues want to be buddy-buddy with the other blues then reds (when outnumbered) want to be buddy-buddy with the blues, then the reds want to be buddy-buddy with other reds, thats why pvp is awful here, too much Carebear shit going on. If everyone beat the fuck out of everyone, then everyone might have a grudge on everyone and not just a certain person or small group of people. It's like if you want to pvp, there's enough of it, you just gotta take that risk or cold hearted act to murder that person down, over and over. Drop the Carebear act, get in fel and murder someone, pussies.

Today was pretty funny Bile... it's a shame you missed it. I killed 3 or 4 blues on Kenneth, and while the TTB, and a couple other .exe members were standing around laughing how I killed them all, I just yelled "EVERYONE MUST DIE!" Then killed the rest of them.

You'd of been proud.

M1A1Blaze

Wanderer

John, STFU or go to another server. All you ever do is bitch about how bad PvP is.

Status
Not open for further replies.