UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Want to see some changes on Demise? Want the donation store back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DROGADICTO

Sorceror
Re: Want to see some changes on Demise? Want the donation store back?

DROGADICTO;456822 said:
Anyways, I believe that's the main problem atm: not enough developers, not players.

I quote myself for truth. How you are going to fix that is up to you (should I say Ryan?), unfortunately.

Buiu

Knight

LadyCrimson;457572 said:
Again, we have a dev member who is assigned and enjoys Demise and wants to see Demise flourish. The problem (which is why this thread was started) is that there is only ONE person who has access to set up the donation store stuff... and that's Ryan.

Don't forget about Asayre :(
the problem atm isnt the donation store.

lukin69

Knight

Buiu;457740 said:
the problem atm isnt the donation store.

eh partly it is....

the other stuff would be nice as well however.

Buiu

Knight

lukin69;457742 said:
eh partly it is....

the other stuff would be nice as well however.

tell me what s the big deal with the donation store if staff already told us that hybrid can pay for everything?
Skill ball?
name change deed?
stats ball?
What can those itens do to make demise grow?

J

John Doe

ParagonDancer;457605 said:
Today was pretty funny Bile... it's a shame you missed it. I killed 3 or 4 blues on Kenneth, and while the TTB, and a couple other .exe members were standing around laughing how I killed them all, I just yelled "EVERYONE MUST DIE!" Then killed the rest of them.

You'd of been proud.

I am, now you gotta slowly move on to the other scrubby gate pvpers, everyone without a Zen. tag, and isn't it much more exciting to kill 3 people than talking to them about gay shit?

J

John Doe

M1A1Blaze;457615 said:
John, STFU or go to another server. All you ever do is bitch about how bad PvP is.

Come on now.

lukin69

Knight

:confused:
Buiu;457744 said:
tell me what s the big deal with the donation store if staff already told us that hybrid can pay for everything?
Skill ball?
name change deed?
stats ball?
What can those itens do to make demise grow?

Those iteMs (learn to spell) make it easier for new players to begin here. With the donation store up and running, it also prevents the creation of useless bitching threads on the forums, which scare off new players. Tada, looky there two problems fixed with the donation store. :cool:

now another question...

So the donation store is down. Its been down for some time, my only question, being a webadmin myself is, how hard could it possibly be to get it back up? I mean, what exactly is the problem? Broken code? If so, werent there backups done? Server problems? What? Just wondering...seems a trifle odd that its that difficult to get it back up and running, Shopping carts and merchant accounts arent that difficult to set up. Just wondering. :confused:

I'm feeling a tad contrite about even posting this..but inquireing minds want to know.

GM Nestor

Sorceror

a store comes with lots more than just being ''up'' ;)

think about it...

Buiu

Knight

lukin69;457899 said:
:confused:

Those iteMs (learn to spell) make it easier for new players to begin here. With the donation store up and running, it also prevents the creation of useless bitching threads on the forums, which scare off new players. Tada, looky there two problems fixed with the donation store. :cool:

now another question...

So the donation store is down. Its been down for some time, my only question, being a webadmin myself is, how hard could it possibly be to get it back up? I mean, what exactly is the problem? Broken code? If so, werent there backups done? Server problems? What? Just wondering...seems a trifle odd that its that difficult to get it back up and running, Shopping carts and merchant accounts arent that difficult to set up. Just wondering. :confused:

I'm feeling a tad contrite about even posting this..but inquireing minds want to know.
U r just another PvM that dont know what really happens to the server.
If u can kill ur blood elemental it s all cool, i ll not talk with someone that play here for a long time like u and still dont know to build a pvm template.
Back to the topic, Nestor, a store with new itens ll really motivate peoples to come here and check things out ;)

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

To answer the question about what happened to the store:
The store was physically taken down by Ryan (along with Hybrid and Divinity's stores) to update the code. Apparently there was an issue with the code that caused a problem on one of the other servers. Our store was taken down for correction so the same problem wouldn't happen here.

The other two stores have since come back up. Ours was not returned to working status.

So, the old code did not break nor did the site crash. It was deliberately taken down by Ryan for code changes. The store has not been put back up with the new changes nor will it be returned to the old way (since it appears they changed the address along with the overall look).

New items in the store - right now I'd be happy with a store... even if its the same as it used to be.

lukin69

Knight

Buiu;457949 said:
U r just another PvM that dont know what really happens to the server.
If u can kill ur blood elemental it s all cool, i ll not talk with someone that play here for a long time like u and still dont know to build a pvm template.
Back to the topic, Nestor, a store with new itens ll really motivate peoples to come here and check things out ;)

do me a favor and talk about what you know about. kthxbye.

cmcmcm

Knight

lukin69;457994 said:

do me a favor and don't talk. kthxbye.

@ thread

it will be very cool if we get some new things in the shop, 4sure :):)

Buiu

Knight

lukin69;457994 said:

do me a favor and dont talk.kthxbye².
this s a important topic... if u wanna fight like a girl shit talkin PM. kthxbye?! ( TBH dont PM, i ll not answer )
back on topic plz.

lukin69

Knight

Yawn, your an idiot. and btw your the one who start shit talking. oh and i realize this is an important topic, which is why 90% of my replies to it have been @ topic until you started the personal attacks buiu. if you have a problem with me, the way i play, or just something in general you disagree with ME about, be a man and pm ME. goof.

cmcmcm

Knight

lukin69;458034 said:
blablablablablablabla flame blablabla me

please dude.

Hey LadyCrinsom, nobody had contact with Ryan and done some talking about the store ??

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

FunkFuria;458041 said:
please dude.

Hey LadyCrinsom, nobody had contact with Ryan and done some talking about the store ??

Several staff members have tried to contact Ryan. Some of us have been able to speak with Mark (who I think is also petitioning for Demise's store). We just figured the more voices, the better.

GM Nestor

Sorceror

...do us all a favor... stop fighting like kids!

get the store back up! (did I already say that? hmmm.... )

Status
Not open for further replies.