UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

War 'Atomic Godz' pls

Jorden17

Sorceror
Re: War 'Atomic Godz' pls

slugomosphere;1726654 said:
fake guild
Fake Guild? who are you and wtf do you know? Your someone whos probably been playing UO for a year and has 'heard' of all these old guilds like a*g, dnd, oin, -z-, I DMG INC but wern't around to see them fight or rly even to know who was in which guild. I have been atomic godz from 01'-'04 chesapeake until we moved to deception on shadowbane through corruption as 'the winterblades' after a merger about 3-4 yrs ago. I still game with the same people I gamed with 7 yrs ago. Pls stick to topics that concern to you instead of just ramdomly blabbering shit to boost your post count.

Jorden17

Sorceror

If you wernt a*g on chesapeake or on shadowbane youv never been a*g.

No offense.

Paul-hybrid

Wanderer

Turk-hybrid;1727021 said:
If you wernt a*g on chesapeake or on shadowbane youv never been a*g.

No offense.

I was a*g on DAoC, in fact I helped pay for the guild start up fee. I hung out with some a*g people on Ches, but was not in the guild. Does that mean that I was never a*g?

Jorden17

Sorceror

Paul-hybrid;1738911 said:
I was a*g on DAoC, in fact I helped pay for the guild start up fee. I hung out with some a*g people on Ches, but was not in the guild. Does that mean that I was never a*g?

who was gm at that time? lothos?

Paul-hybrid

Wanderer

Turk-hybrid;1738948 said:
who was gm at that time? lothos?

I don't remember who was actually GM at that time... I think it might have been Solbelum actually. I was Wicked, this was on Lancelot before they went to the pvp server.

Jorden17

Sorceror

Awesome man. Well I actually didnt 7x my osi toon till like late 00 early 01 so I wasn't in a*g at the time I dont think. I joined early 01 and we pretty much quit in AoS then went to SB.

Paul-hybrid

Wanderer

I really barely remember any of the people I hung out with regularly. Solbelum, Matrian Kelly, Mongbat God, Miamoto, someone named Pat..... who we all just called Pat, are about all I really remember.

Jorden17

Sorceror

Paul-hybrid;1738983 said:
I really barely remember any of the people I hung out with regularly. Solbelum, Matrian Kelly, Mongbat God, Miamoto, someone named Pat..... who we all just called Pat, are about all I really remember.

Miamoto, Chaka Zulu, Vasic, Lothos, Kid Charlemagne, Barnes and Bugsy (nacho) were the guys I hung out with, I guess the others were b4 my time.